[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

askey35

Reaction score
Where is the Mobile hotspot located at. i cant seem to find it. i only have the option to tether using a usb cable. What im trying to do it get my ps3 online and i figured the moblie hotspot would be easiest.

help is appreciated,

Kevin

stonedoubt

Reaction score
Where is the Mobile hotspot located at. i cant seem to find it. i only have the option to tether using a usb cable. What im trying to do it get my ps3 online and i figured the moblie hotspot would be easiest.

help is appreciated,

Kevin
There is no mobile hotspot app... you have to setup wireless tether using Barnacle (which I prefer) or a similar app. There are reports that it doesn't work on 2.2 though.

Last edited:

askey35

Reaction score
2.2 is supposed to have a mobile hotspot feature built in.

Reaction score
2.2 is supposed to have a mobile hotspot feature built in.

Yes it has it but it will not work as this is not official.. there will probably be another fee ontop of the data package when it comes out officiallyto take advantage of the feature

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tdog7879

Reaction score
i had to go back to this ver. it runs so much better plus battery life is way better in this rom ...did anyone get a fix for the music mod?

tdog7879

Reaction score
i had to go back to this ver. it runs so much better plus battery life is way better in this rom ...did anyone get a fix for the music mod?
nevermind i found this Music Mod 1.7.5.2 (Froyo Only) – Pirate Media – Android Application Development and installed it as a zip file and it works great! now i can say this rom is hands down the best out! im using the original script app to move my apps back and forth to sd...its lighting fast ..my weather display on my dock works great! my maps works great ..all of my apps restored correctly im using nextheme with chevys newest kernals 1.1 and my battery life sick! im sticking with this one until CM releases there rom and then im going to give that a chance but this will be my main rom!! Im not even sure if CM can hang with this!
GREAT JOB JRUMMY!....by the way i have tried out jrummy2.2 and it seems to work good other than having to restore all of my apps ,my weather did not work in dock mode and the new music widget was real glitchy and my battery life was no where near as good as this 1.1.

otter34

Reaction score
What do you mean Jrummy 2.2? I thought he went from 1.1 (although it kept saying 1.0) right to 4.0.7?

I was using 4.0.7, but it was bogging down the last couple days so I just went back to this one which I had no problems w/ at all.

tdog7879

Reaction score
What do you mean Jrummy 2.2? I thought he went from 1.1 (although it kept saying 1.0) right to 4.0.7?

I was using 4.0.7, but it was bogging down the last couple days so I just went back to this one which I had no problems w/ at all.
his newer ver. of the froyo build

otter34

Reaction score

his newer ver. of the froyo build

Do you have a link? I don't see it anyplace on this page: Jrummy - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Maybe we are talking about the same thing? I thought his latest froyo version was 1.1 (other than 4.07). However, it shows up still as 1.0. I don't think he ever fixed that, or if he did I missed it.

PhantomOperator

Reaction score
Droid 2 Support?

Anyone got this working on the Droid 2? I have tried to search but there are so many posts that are misleading. Just want a straight answer if anyone has tried it.

Thanks!

hsandhu01

Reaction score
Great Rom!

Loving this rom! It's visually appealing, and it has great speed and stability. Thanks for a great rom release! Here's a couple caps. I'm running Chevy1's low voltage 1.0ghz kernel btw.
CAP201008221256.jpg
CAP201008211512.jpg
CAP201008221258.jpg

McFingers

Reaction score
Noob Question....

I am already rooted using SPRecovery and the update.zip for root.

If I were to install this AND a kernel using SPRecovery.....Kangerade installs in SPRecovery as update.zip FIRST, then install the kernel as update.zip AFTER?

Thanks in advance...