Theme Developer
Reaction score
touche!

Forgot about that.

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
touche!

Forgot about that.

:D Yeah, so did I yesterday when I advised someone in another forum to flash the 2.2.7_Vending zip and that person, who read carefully before doing anything, pointed out to me that the instructions in both of those posts say to install, not flash, for the stock Market versions.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Who did the image work on the buttons for the black market?

if you talking about the BnB one I posted, I got those buttons from thebowers, all credits go to him. I just edited the size slightly to match the ones in the market, not sure if i needed to do that but i did it to be safe. and i used esc's darkside version as the base for the inversion etc.

fernando sor

Reaction score
Who did the image work on the buttons for the black market?

if you talking about the BnB one I posted, I got those buttons from thebowers, all credits go to him. I just edited the size slightly to match the ones in the market, not sure if i needed to do that but i did it to be safe. and i used esc's darkside version as the base for the inversion etc.

well you all did a fine job. i use to use the old black market in my themes on xda. when the market updated myself and another xda member took on the task. we have a blue and a red. black is next and i cannot do a better imaging job then the bowers on the buttons. i wanted to know who to give credit for those images.

you can find our work here. thank you

Dark Blues, themed black and blue market! And now Dark Red! - xda-developers

Coolsaber57

Reaction score
Ugh, mine randomly stopped working. I was using the BnB market (had been for a few days) and it worked fine.

Then out of the blue it stopped downloading/updating apps and force closed on me. Now I just get force closure on every attempt to open it.

Anyone else get this?