Who is going to...[Re-Revisited]-Vending.apk

blackbelt27

Reaction score
It appears the Black Market has completely dissapeared from my phone and installing does nothing, its not there, like google removed it, its really weird

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It appears the Black Market has completely dissapeared from my phone and installing does nothing, its not there, like google removed it, its really weird

Same issue here with the transparent one. No idea what's going on.

blackbelt27

Reaction score
Wow just tried the "updated" market update
And FC's

**mod edit. Inflammatory posts will not be tolerated.**

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not as bad as nagging/whiny members. You didn't pay for it so back off of them! :icon_censored:

blackbelt27

Reaction score
People expect things to work when they get it, free or not free

Releasing something that breaks is annoying and bad business on their part... yes sadly there is someone to blame

Droid-Dynasty

Reaction score
Flashed the blue themed market from previous page using ROM manager and working great so far. Thanks!

Droid-Dynasty

Reaction score
Nvm, rebooted phone this afternoon and nothin but FC now.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Everybody, I have installed the "black market" and "blackX market" several times now and used it on several different roms... I have flashed it over stock versions of both the old and new market and it works perfectly......

No FCs, no problems with downloads, no lagging, nothing but working perfectly....

These were made for the D1, they may not work on your phone if it is not a D1...

Having said all this, if the app doesn't work for you, I am sorry... but the app works and is working for several people... well over 300 from the looks of my 4shared account!!! In other words, if it doesn't work it is either a problem with your phone or user error on the install.......

For those of you that enjoy the "black" and "blackX" market, I am glad you like it and I hope to bring more in the future...

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Everybody, I have installed the "black market" and "blackX market" several times now and used it on several different roms... I have flashed it over stock versions of both the old and new market and it works perfectly......

No FCs, no problems with downloads, no lagging, nothing but working perfectly....

These were made for the D1, they may not work on your phone if it is not a D1...

Having said all this, if the app doesn't work for you, I am sorry... but the app works and is working for several people... well over 300 from the looks of my 4shared account!!! In other words, if it doesn't work it is either a problem with your phone or user error on the install.......

For those of you that enjoy the "black" and "blackX" market, I am glad you like it and I hope to bring more in the future...

Not much more to say than that :) lovin the blackX market! Have had it since the day it came out and never had a force close or any problem at all
sent with my thumbs

nornevrder

Reaction score
I really want the black market. I have a milestone and I just installed UD 2.5 and am loving the new Rom. My question since I am running a milestone will it work on my phone or is for D1 users only? Thanx

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
I really want the black market. I have a milestone and I just installed UD 2.5 and am loving the new Rom. My question since I am running a milestone will it work on my phone or is for D1 users only? Thanx

My suggestion is that you make a nandroid backup and then try it and see.

blackbelt27

Reaction score

Would be nice if he would let us know that in the downloads post

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Would be nice if he would let us know that in the downloads post

Nothing/nobody is perfect. Didn't work for you...or a handful of people. Sorry. Its time to let go and move on.