Who else hasn't got a shipping confirmation?

cloutier

Reaction score
just talked to a verizon agent...

looks like that even though i ordered it around noon yesterday, they processed it way late and it did NOT go on a truck yesterday, and doesn't look like it'll be in my hands until sometime next week. totally sucks!! not happy at all!!

lkw16

Reaction score
I called this morning, too. They said for my area (DC) anyone's order that was processed after 2:30 pm would go out on the next shipment around July 23. The thing is, I ordered at noon - so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Either way it's a good thing I'm patient, otherwise I'd be pissed!

hmedme

Reaction score
I received the 2nd order I placed, not the first. I called support. First order did not go through the system until late in the day. First order will not be shipped until 07/23. I am freekin' pissed. It is my opinion no orders that did not receive a shipping confirmation will not be shipped.

doughboyjones

Reaction score
I initially ordered mine from a Verizon Zone store in Henderson, KY where I was told he would have 10 units. The next day he told me he was only getting 3. Then on Thursday he said he thought he would have them on Friday. Told him to get lost and went to the website. I ordered it yesterday at 1 CST and got the shipping confirmation and tracking # at 6:30. I had to use a promo code to get the free overnight shipping. Sitting here now hoping it gets here before I have to leave for work.

cloutier

Reaction score
I initially ordered mine from a Verizon Zone store in Henderson, KY where I was told he would have 10 units. The next day he told me he was only getting 3. Then on Thursday he said he thought he would have them on Friday. Told him to get lost and went to the website. I ordered it yesterday at 1 CST and got the shipping confirmation and tracking # at 6:30. I had to use a promo code to get the free overnight shipping. Sitting here now hoping it gets here before I have to leave for work.

i ordered mine three hours before you and i'm put on the backorder list.

cout_cin

Reaction score
I placed my order at 10:30am est yesterday and I received a shipping confirmation about 30 minutes ago. The email did not contain a tracking number so I called Verizon and I'm on the backorder list.

Dear Valued Customer

Your order has been received, processed and shipped. Your reference number is xxxxxxxx

Shipping Details
Shipper Name: UPS Overnight

Mobile Number Account Number

craigs2010

Reaction score
Not getting my droix x until july 23 but check this out

I preordered my Droid X at Best Buy. They called me on July 14th to tell me that I will not get mine. They only got 10 phones I was number 12. Good thing I can return the gift card deposit for cash. I went ahead and ordered online and paid the overnight shipping fee. I had not got my tracking number as of this morning so called and was told I would get it on the 23rd. I was upset. I put up a little fight. (please note I have 5 current lines with vzw and have been with them since 2000) I told them I was very disappointed and was considering canceling the line I ordered the droid x for since I wont get it until the 23rd. They tried to offer me 10% off my monthly bill. Whoo hoo! I already get 20% because of my employer. I said how about a free HDMI cable for the phone. Rep said hold a second. Came back online and said okay free HDMI cable and wavied the overnight shipping fee. He credited my account right away. Well my HDMI cable will get here monday but have to wait until 23rd for my phone. Call them and raise a little stink that the website didnt tell you. ESPECIALLY if you have been with them a while. GOOD LUCK!

spider10382

Reaction score
I ordered mine 2:30 am est on 7/15. I was on the site from about 12:00 to 1:00 am refreshing every couple minutes and it was not showing up. Finally about 2:30 I got it to come up, placed my order paid for overnight shipping so I would get it Friday. Yeah well thats not going to happen. I just found out from Verizon that they didnt actually process my order until after 5pm yesterday which means that my droid wont ship until 7/23. Wow glad I took the jump to a smartphone. Guess the cust service kid I talked to on Wednesday night was wrong when he said they learned from their mistakes with the incredible. Totally BS right now!!!!

northwesternpat

Reaction score

looks like that even though i ordered it around noon yesterday, they processed it way late and it did NOT go on a truck yesterday, and doesn't look like it'll be in my hands until sometime next week. totally sucks!! not happy at all!!

I ordered mine online @ 6:30am yesterday and got a shipping email with tracking @ NOON that day. Scheduled and in transit for delivery July 16th.

Then today at 8am, it was updated to NOW reflect TWO-DAY and now Monday for delivery. I was like WTF. Verizon blames FedEx and FedEx says it's Verizon's fault. It's more than just a few as well, Verizon says FedEx failed to be able to handle the amount of units that needed to be shipped.

cout_cin

Reaction score

I ordered mine online @ 6:30am yesterday and got a shipping email with tracking @ NOON that day. Scheduled and in transit for delivery July 16th.

Then today at 8am, it was updated to NOW reflect TWO-DAY and now Monday for delivery. I was like WTF. Verizon blames FedEx and FedEx says it's Verizon's fault. It's more than just a few as well, Verizon says FedEx failed to be able to handle the amount of units that needed to be shipped.
The disconnect in the customer service sector is unbelievable. I hate calling CS for any business and I left this out in my previous post because it seems par for the course.

When I spoke to Verizon earlier I asked the agent to grant Saturday deliver because the phone would be shipping on a Friday(7/23). He responded by saying, Verizon charges $19 for Saturday deliver. I responded with when I ordered the phone, Saturday delivery was a free option and since the reason I'm not receiving the phone is on Verizon's end I refuse to pay. He puts me on hold. He responds with, if the phone is not shipped by Thursday he will upgrade my order to Saturday delivery. I'm sure this was said to get me off the phone. I have more faith in winning the lottery than Verizon automatically changing my order. By the way, I don't play the lottery. :)

I want to dancedroid but it looks like Verizon wants to :icon_ banana: me. smile

He also said they should get a shipment of phones on Monday(7/19).

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Took me 5 calls to get my shipping fixed from 2 Day to next day.....

Donesyboy

Reaction score
kinda bummed out ordered the phone early yesterday and it still says it's processing ...so I'm just gonna guess it won't ship until 7/23? I wish I decided to take summer semester a week would go by so quick lol :icon_eek: im not sure what the inventory is looking like for us on the westcoast (SOCAL)