Possible fedex shipment without email confirm?

cpjr

Reaction score
Ok, so never got an email confirmation so I called the rep I had spoke to earlier and she was able to give me the Fedex tracking #, it had shipped!! Great!!

Only, it wont be here until Monday :( but it is on its way and they now guarantee it by 3pm.

PS- Sucks, its in Tennessee and Im in Atlanta, soooo close but yet, so far.

Signum

Reaction score
finally got my email confirm at 6:00am

sucky thing is that my X is picked up in Ontario, CA, which i only live like 30 min away from but my delivery date is freaking July 20th.

i called fedex and nothing they can do about it and they wont even allow me to pick it up directly from Ontario.

so frustrated...

you think you got it bad?

i live 5 minutes from the Fedex facility at the ontario airport and cant pick it up. i live 15 minutes from the actual warehouse that everything ships out of!

Signum

Reaction score
You know sometimes things happen but this is just so widespread. What really bothers me is they know it is happening but they are acting like nothing is wrong. At least acknowledge that you screwed up instead of pretending like nothing is wrong. You are behaving as if your customer's satisfaction is unimportant to you and frankly it is insulting. I use a few premium add on services and fully intended to use the hotspot service but now I am thinking I can do without all the extras and will cut my plan down to just the base mandatory service for my handset. That should cost verizon several hundred dollars over the next couple of years although based on their falling all over themselves to not do anything to correct their screwup I have to think they don't really care.

you do realize that internet sales are entirely automated as far as the shipment is right?

xbenzerox

Reaction score
I ordered mine over the phone at 8am yesterday. I just got my shipping confirmation about 20 minutes ago...so there is still hope.

I had completely resigned myself to getting mine on the next shipment. Mine will apparently be here on Tuesday now.

cpjr

Reaction score
Ordered mine @ 4:30pm yesterday, never got an email confirmation...

Called Verizon a bit ago, they were able to give me a Fedex tracking #, it has shipped and will be here on Monday by 3pm.

mjrupkp

Reaction score
Same thing happend to my husband. NO PHONES are shipping until JULY 23. OUT OF STOCK said sales rep today on verizon. We waited home all day for the "promosed: delviery today! They did give him a free belt cover. Let's see if that arrives!

bkbrown

Reaction score
Ordered mine @ 4:30pm yesterday, never got an email confirmation...

Called Verizon a bit ago, they were able to give me a Fedex tracking #, it has shipped and will be here on Monday by 3pm.

Yep, I FINALLY got my shipping confirmation email at 2:39pm. This was AFTER I spoke with someone in the Internet Sales department at Verizon, who said my account showed a note from the Warehouse that it would ship on the 23rd.

It sounds like they may have gotten another shipment in, if these orders are suddenly starting to ship. That's good news for everyone who was delayed!

Oddly, it shows regular overnight shipping, rather than the priority overnight (by 10:30am) that I paid for, so I guess I'll have to call and get them to credit that once it arrives. Either way, I'm happy it's coming Monday!

bkbrown

Reaction score
Weird...the Verizon Wireless website now shows the Droid X shipping by 7/27. Not sure what this means for everyone else...