shipment confirmed?

dunamis

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered my Droid Incredible today, and just received a confirmation email saying that they shipped my order? WTF.....did they ship the Moto Droid and sent this email...????

anybody else get an email after they pre-ordered?

jamjr74

Reaction score
I didnt think you could even pre-order yet? Thought it was 4/29

jamjr74

Reaction score
yep I stand corrected you can pre-order now for shipment on 4/29. Now I dont know if I should return my Moto Droid since I am under the 30 days!!!! Think im gonna stay with it since I like it.

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
yep I stand corrected you can pre-order now for shipment on 4/29. Now I dont know if I should return my Moto Droid since I am under the 30 days!!!! Think im gonna stay with it since I like it.

that was what the verizon rep told me over the phone...but just got a confirmation that the order shipped and will be arriving Wednesday. Even got a tracking number....I guess we shall see....

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine today, will ship on the 29th of April, that would be next Thursday, so that meanss I will have it on Friday.

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
I guess either they mistakenly shipped the moto droid, or the email I received was a mistake, or....they actually did ship out the htc droid....LOL.

Fedex is showing that it was picked up from TN....

TBolt

Reaction score
Man, I'm really looking forward to see how this turns out.

I pre-ordered JUST IN CASE this might happen to me. No such thing yet, but congrats to you! :)

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
Man, I'm really looking forward to see how this turns out.

I pre-ordered JUST IN CASE this might happen to me. No such thing yet, but congrats to you! :)

LOL...we shall see. I really hope it's not the Morotola Droid some bonehead mistakenly shipped.....

FEDEX shows it's still at one of the hubs as of this morning!!!!:mad:

Darkseider

Reaction score
Going to laugh when you open the package and you realize you ordered the case for the Incredible and not the phone.

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
I'm going to cry if they did...but if they did..I better get that for free!!!!

Last edited:
OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
we'll either they messed up...or because I'm special, I actually got the Droid Incredible delivered!!!! yay.....
lol...how do i post pics.....?

activating now.....

Last edited:

TBolt

Reaction score
we'll either they messed up...or because I'm special, I actually got the Droid Incredible delivered!!!! yay.....
lol...how do i post pics.....?

activating now.....

Congratulations!!!

I saw a YouTube video this morning (found the link on Engadget) -- the guy was proving to doubters that he in fact received his, too. Actually, 4 people in the same office got theirs.

Look for the "manage attachments" button below to add pics.