Google Updates Shipping Status for Nexus 7

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus7tab.jpg

Google has released another update regarding the shipping status of their new Nexus 7 tablet. Due to amazingly high demand, shipping for the Nexus 7 hasn't been as smooth as one might hope. Because of this, Google has posted an announcement on their support forums with shipping details for the Nexus 7. Check out Google's announcement below.

We’ve had incredible demand for our new Nexus 7 tablet and are shipping them as quickly as possible. When your device ships you will receive a notification from Google Play with a shipping tracking number. We will have all orders placed through July 13 processed and shipped soon. Orders placed after July 13 will ship according to the quoted timeframe when you purchased and we will update you with a tracking number when we’ve shipped. Thanks for your patience.

Below are more specific details by country for devices ordered through July 13. If the below information is not true for you, and you ordered on or before July 13, please reach out to our support team so we can investigate.

- In the US: We’ve shipped all standalone Nexus 7 8GB orders (e.g.: those without a case, charger or Nexus Q). By the end of day on July 19 (PDT), we will have shipped all standalone Nexus 7 16GB orders placed through July 11 (PDT), and upgraded these orders to overnight shipping. We will process the remaining standalone Nexus 7 16GB orders by the end of next week with overnight shipping.
- If you ordered your tablet with a case, charger or Nexus Q, your Nexus 7 will ship this week with overnight shipping, in some cases ahead of the rest of your order. But don’t worry, the rest of your order will be on its way soon.
- In Canada: We’ve shipped all Nexus 7 8GB orders. We are in the process of shipping Nexus 7 16GB orders and will ship them in 1-2 weeks.
- In the UK: All Nexus 7 8GB orders will ship by July 20 (BST). All Nexus 7 16GB orders placed through June 30 (BST), will ship by July 20 (BST). The remaining Nexus 7 16GB orders will ship next week.
- In Australia: All Nexus 7 8GB and Nexus 7 16GB orders will be fulfilled by the end of day on July 19 (AEST) and will arrive in 3-5 days.

So there you have it. Keep your eye out for a shipping confirmation in your inbox.

Source: Phandroid

Escobar

Reaction score
Shipped at 1am last night and my Nexus 7 is officially in the Burgh! I should have it tomorrow.

fkr

Reaction score
I ordered my 8 gig N7 on the 13th of this month, late that evening and it was at my door on the 17th by 1:30 p.m..
No accesories or anything else just the tablet

Order date: Jul 13, 2012 9:08 PM MDT
Delivered On:
Tuesday, 07/17/2012 at 1:42 P.M.

copy pasted from the emails and UPS, so if you think delivery will be long I would go for it.

and btw this tablet is everything I could have wanted on a tablet. I have an unrooted htc rezound and it tethers through bluetooth simply with foxit and pda tablet and it works flawlessly. No I do not pay for tethering with verizon.