Who else hasn't got a shipping confirmation?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by ninefall, Jul 15, 2010.

1. ninefall

ninefall New Member

I ordered last night as soon as it came up, around 11:30pm. I PAID for the overnight shipping and I have yet to receive an email telling me it was shipped. I checked the order status and it says processing and will be shipped based on inventory levels. :angry:
  2. cloutier

cloutier New Member

at least yours says something about them processing it.

i ordered mine this afternoon around noon and all i have is "check back tomorrow."

it better be overnighted!!!
  3. matty76

matty76 New Member

Mine says it's processing too and I ordered around 12:30 last night. I called, I was told it was set to go and paid for and it will ship today.

I didn't have the overnight option, only FedEx 2-day so I'm looking at tomorrow evening at best and Monday at worst.
  4. ninjabox

ninjabox New Member

Mine just says being processed. There shipping thing says order, before 4:30 I think, for next day shipping. So I'm sure they just have a big pick up everyday at 5ish. Thats my only guess. But lastweek my brother ordered his phone with the overnight shipping and it was recieved the next day.
  5. CatFishDom

CatFishDom New Member

I ordered over the phone at 11am and recieved a tracking number at 2pm

All Mountain time.
  6. qoncept

qoncept New Member

I ordered mine in a store. Will I get a tracking #?
  7. sonicxtacy02

sonicxtacy02 New Member

I ordered mine at about 3AM EST and havent received my confirmation. I didnt even SEE a shipping option on my and based on the fact that the verizon wireless homepage says FREE OVERNIGHT shipping i didnt really look that hard.

That being said, every phone i've ordered from the site has come overnight shipping regardless of receiving a confirmation so i'm expecting it tomorrow. For the record though... they shouldnt even release a phone on Thursday and have a "2 day" option as a fallback. Awkward planning there.
  8. ewells2420

ewells2420 New Member

Yeah I am wondering the same thing.
  9. cray

cray New Member

I called and csr told me they could not promise I would receive the phone tomorrow (Friday). He said I could not even cancel yet because it is in the pending stage.

He also told me I could not buy one anywhere else since this is against my account. I could not buy else where until it had cleared my account.

I think Verizon is in a stage of confusion right now.

Here is what mine says.

" Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email."
  10. IIGood

IIGood Member

I placed my order online at 8:45 am EST today. This is it's status as of 4:46 pm EST:

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.
  11. xious

xious New Member

Yes, if you ordered your phone at a Verizon store, you should get an email with a tracking number. I ordered mine around 9am mst this morning and received my shipping notification at noon with a FedEx tracking number. I have already checked online and it says it was already picked up by FedEx in Ontario, CA.

X
  12. cloutier

cloutier New Member

this is all i have...which doesn't read as "next day" to me...

Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

with my luck they'll tell me my credit wasn't approved and deny me the sale. *JINXED*
  13. ninefall

ninefall New Member

Exactly what mine says. And since I paid the $9 for overnight shipping, I expect it at my door before midnight tomorrow. If its not, I will DEMAND MY NINE DOLLARS BACK! :)

Seriously though Ill be pissed, and if it shows up Monday, good luck getting me to do anything at work Monday and Tuesday lol Id kinda like my weekend to learn Android....
  14. dangsy

dangsy New Member

My order was placed at ~1:30am est I received tracking info at 8am ... it just left the fed ex facility and it's on the way :)
  15. ninjabox

ninjabox New Member

Ordered it lastnight at about 1am. Just recieved my shipping confirmation. I think who ever ordered their's lastnight will start to get confirmations. They probaly had a huge pick up at the warehouse
  16. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy New Member

Not happy

Well I was receiving the same status as all of you. Just got off the phone with Verizon and they say they are out of stock. Told me that the order would not ship until the 23rd or 24th. But lucky for me I chose overnight shipping so I'll get it the next day!:mad:
  17. dieselpowered

dieselpowered New Member

Ordered at 6am and received confirmation e mail with tracking number 30 minutes later. I wonder if they are having inventory issues?
  18. Womp

Womp New Member

I ordered the moment it appeared on the site last night...FedEx 2 day (I didn't know about a promo code for overnight).

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

Same crap as everyone else. Considering I ordered within the first moments of its online appearance, I better not be getting an out of stock message. I stayed up until 2AM looking over everything which isn't a normal evening for me.

I called today and the rep told me they aren't getting a tracking number on their end either and to just check back tomorrow. I know by choosing 2 day that I will get it on Monday if anything.
  19. ninefall

ninefall New Member

You better be joking! I stayed up to order it so I could have it by the weekend, got 4 hours of sleep and now I might not get my phone!? Livid....
  20. cloutier

cloutier New Member

i'm really concerned as to why i don't even get that message. i'm in mega order limbo right now...i'm still in "processing, check tomorrow."

not ****ing cool!
Search tags for this page

coupon code for napsgear.net

discount code for napsgear.net
getting a new phone from verizon it says phone has been ship
naps gear coupon code

napsgear coupon

napsgear coupon code

napsgear discount code

napsgear promo code

napsgear promotional code

napsgear.net coupon code