Who else hasn't got a shipping confirmation?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by ninefall, Jul 15, 2010.

1. ninefall

ninefall Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Exactly what mine says. And since I paid the $9 for overnight shipping, I expect it at my door before midnight tomorrow. If its not, I will DEMAND MY NINE DOLLARS BACK! :)

Seriously though Ill be pissed, and if it shows up Monday, good luck getting me to do anything at work Monday and Tuesday lol Id kinda like my weekend to learn Android....

2. dangsy

dangsy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My order was placed at ~1:30am est I received tracking info at 8am ... it just left the fed ex facility and it's on the way :)

3. ninjabox

ninjabox Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered it lastnight at about 1am. Just recieved my shipping confirmation. I think who ever ordered their's lastnight will start to get confirmations. They probaly had a huge pick up at the warehouse

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not happy

Well I was receiving the same status as all of you. Just got off the phone with Verizon and they say they are out of stock. Told me that the order would not ship until the 23rd or 24th. But lucky for me I chose overnight shipping so I'll get it the next day!:mad:

5. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Ordered at 6am and received confirmation e mail with tracking number 30 minutes later. I wonder if they are having inventory issues?

6. Womp

Womp Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered the moment it appeared on the site last night...FedEx 2 day (I didn't know about a promo code for overnight).

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

Same crap as everyone else. Considering I ordered within the first moments of its online appearance, I better not be getting an out of stock message. I stayed up until 2AM looking over everything which isn't a normal evening for me.

I called today and the rep told me they aren't getting a tracking number on their end either and to just check back tomorrow. I know by choosing 2 day that I will get it on Monday if anything.

7. ninefall

ninefall Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You better be joking! I stayed up to order it so I could have it by the weekend, got 4 hours of sleep and now I might not get my phone!? Livid....

8. cloutier

cloutier Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm really concerned as to why i don't even get that message. i'm in mega order limbo right now...i'm still in "processing, check tomorrow."

not ****ing cool!

9. cloutier

cloutier Member

Ratings:
    +0
    quizzically...would me asking for a number to be ported over from at&t slow my processing down a day?

10. tazzpatriot

tazzpatriot Member

Ratings:
    +0

lol i dont know who u talked to but , i just talked to them and they said they have plenty not even close to running out

11. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You better be joking! I stayed up to order it so I could have it by the weekend, got 4 hours of sleep and now I might not get my phone!? Livid....[/QUOTE]

I wish I was. I too stayed up, and placed the order at 1AM or so. I am on the east coast. Placed the order from work in New Jersey.

12. lkw16

lkw16 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow that would stink if they are in fact out of stock now. Interesting since Verizon and Motorola made sure that they got out in front yesterday saying that there "will be plenty" to go around.

Search tags for this page
coupon code for napsgear.net
discount code for napsgear.net
naps gear coupon code
napsgear coupon

napsgear coupon code

napsgear promo code

napsgear promotional code
napsgear.net coupon code
promotional code for napsgear.net
your order is currently being processed. please check back t