Who else hasn't got a shipping confirmation?

Hoosier Daddy

Reaction score
Not happy

Well I was receiving the same status as all of you. Just got off the phone with Verizon and they say they are out of stock. Told me that the order would not ship until the 23rd or 24th. But lucky for me I chose overnight shipping so I'll get it the next day!:mad:

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Ordered at 6am and received confirmation e mail with tracking number 30 minutes later. I wonder if they are having inventory issues?

Womp

Reaction score
I ordered the moment it appeared on the site last night...FedEx 2 day (I didn't know about a promo code for overnight).

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

Same crap as everyone else. Considering I ordered within the first moments of its online appearance, I better not be getting an out of stock message. I stayed up until 2AM looking over everything which isn't a normal evening for me.

I called today and the rep told me they aren't getting a tracking number on their end either and to just check back tomorrow. I know by choosing 2 day that I will get it on Monday if anything.

OP
N

ninefall

Reaction score
Well I was receiving the same status as all of you. Just got off the phone with Verizon and they say they are out of stock. Told me that the order would not ship until the 23rd or 24th. But lucky for me I chose overnight shipping so I'll get it the next day!:mad:
You better be joking! I stayed up to order it so I could have it by the weekend, got 4 hours of sleep and now I might not get my phone!? Livid....

cloutier

Reaction score
i'm really concerned as to why i don't even get that message. i'm in mega order limbo right now...i'm still in "processing, check tomorrow."

not ****ing cool!

cloutier

Reaction score
quizzically...would me asking for a number to be ported over from at&t slow my processing down a day?

tazzpatriot

Reaction score

lol i dont know who u talked to but , i just talked to them and they said they have plenty not even close to running out

Hoosier Daddy

Reaction score
You better be joking! I stayed up to order it so I could have it by the weekend, got 4 hours of sleep and now I might not get my phone!? Livid....[/QUOTE]

I wish I was. I too stayed up, and placed the order at 1AM or so. I am on the east coast. Placed the order from work in New Jersey.

lkw16

Reaction score
Wow that would stink if they are in fact out of stock now. Interesting since Verizon and Motorola made sure that they got out in front yesterday saying that there "will be plenty" to go around.

baniels

Reaction score
I ordered mine at 7:45 AM over the phone. I received shipment notification with tracking number at 8:08 AM.

Needless to say, I feel for you guys who are still waiting for your shipping update.

huskyla27

Reaction score
I ordered mine around 1225 AM EST and received a shipping notification at 3 am EST.

I just checked the tracking for the shipment and it is now "In Transit" to Los Angeles from Penn as of 230PM EST. So it must be on a plane or sitting on one.

But, not sure if this will make anyone feel better, my Verizon order status says this:

"Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email. "

So maybe yours have shipped and you just haven't received tracking info, or maybe it went to spam.

huskyla27

Reaction score
quizzically...would me asking for a number to be ported over from at&t slow my processing down a day?

I ordered mine last night at 1225AM EST and mine shipped around 300 AM EST, I'm also porting a number from AT&T, so I don't think that held anything up

OP
N

ninefall

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with VZW. My order has shipped. I read to him what we are all seeing in our order tracking and he said we are seeing that because Fed Exs processing is faster than Verizons.
I made him double check that it has shipped and I would receive it before 430 tomorrow. He also explained that we will all probably get the email shipping confirmation after midnight tonight.

Hopefully that relieves some stress for us all!

*edit* Also I was calling to cancel my shipment because my local store decided they can now sell me and X, where as before they could only sell to NEW customers. So had this not already shipped, I would be holding a nice shiny new droid x in about 10 minutes....sigh

cloutier

Reaction score

I ordered mine last night at 1225AM EST and mine shipped around 300 AM EST, I'm also porting a number from AT&T, so I don't think that held anything up

well crap...

guess i'll just keep checking it as the night goes on, and definitely keep an eye on it tomorrow. as it sounds now, though, i might be waiting until the 23rd to get one...which sucks. a lot.

cloutier

Reaction score
which customer service number are you guys calling? i feel like getting on the horn and seeing if mine is potentially on its way, but since i'm a new customer, i don't have an account and i get lost in a black hole on their phone lines.