Possible fedex shipment without email confirm?

jtdiddy

Reaction score
Ordered online around 930am pst yesterday and vzw site says order has been processed but I have yet to receive the shipping email confirmation yet.

Any chance of fedex still delivering without sending me an email? I doubt it but still hoping nonetheless

hmedme

Reaction score
I place two orders yesterday, both for the same account -different numbers. The first one at 530 est, the 2nd at 645 est. I got an email confirm for the 2nd one, never for the first one. So although I cannot answer your question, I am hoping yes!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ordered online around 930am pst yesterday and vzw site says order has been processed but I have yet to receive the shipping email confirmation yet.

Any chance of fedex still delivering without sending me an email? I doubt it but still hoping nonetheless

Call and ask for the tracking number.....

hmedme

Reaction score
I called 2 times yesterday and both reps had very similar info. No tracking info available :(

ChugIt

Reaction score
I order off of amazon.com a lot and they use Fedex and UPS. I have had many more issues such as yours with Fedex than UPS personally. I wouldn't worry, they don't always update the tracking info immedaitely. If you ordered and paid it will come, be patient. I feel your pain though, when you order something awesome and you're waiting to know something and can't get any info it sucks.

cpjr

Reaction score
I ordered mine at exactly 4:35pm (thats what is in their computer). The verizon rep told me their cutoff is "between" 4:30 and 5:00 pm.

My status says "Order processed and shipping is subject to availability, blah, blah, you will get an email with shipping" or whatever it is.

I called and the rep told me that it shows on their side it was shipped and I should be getting it today, even though she cant pull up an actual tracking # yet and I havent received an email. We shall see.

She was extremely nice and said if I havent received it later today to call her back and she would look into it and gave me her extension #. Most pleasant conversation I have ever had with Verizon support.

NesuD

Reaction score
Same thing here. recieved my confirmation email at 11:30 AM eastern yesterday and as of this morning no shipping confirmation. Called CS and was told that all orders placed after 2:30 PM eastern are back ordered. So where is mine I said. They didn't know all they could say is as far as they can tell it didn't ship yet and that as of now there is no stock to ship for online orders. I cancelled the order and called my local store and the rep assured me he can have one drop shipped to me by 3 PM Monday so I reordered from him. Verizons online system stinks.

bkbrown

Reaction score
Ordered at 3:30am, won't get it until 7/26...

I ordered my Droid X on the Verizon website at 3:30am 7/15. It didn't give me an option for free overnight shipping, but I paid for the PRIORITY OVERNIGHT $14.99. I figured this would pretty much guarantee that I'd get the phone today (Friday 7/16).

My order was pending until nearly 5pm, when finally it showed processed. I checked my bank account, and Verizon charged me, but I still haven't gotten a tracking number.

I called Verizon this morning, and they're showing that it won't be shipped until 7/23!! I can't even cancel my order to try finding it at a physical location. So I have no choice but to wait out the order, and deal without a phone for a while. This sure makes me re-think my whole Verizon decision. I'm a new customer to them, too.

So if you haven't gotten your tracking number yet, I wouldn't hold my breath. Chances are you're not going to get one until at least the 23rd.

One thing's for certain, I won't be buying from Verizon's online store ever again.

cpjr

Reaction score
Thats so weird, cause I ordered just yesterday at 4:30pm and a rep told me she sees it as shipped and I should be getting it today.....hmmm, makes me wonder if:

1. They have any clue what they are doing

2. They are just telling people crap to appease them :(

I did tell her they promised me yesterday that I would received it today and that I was going out of town in a couple days for about 3 weeks, so if I didnt get it, then it would do me no good.

She told me she could cancel the order if for some reason it did not get to me today.

NesuD

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I am heading to Alaska at the end of the week and I would rather have a few days with the phone before I leave. The 23rd is just not acceptable and "it will ship as soon as it is available" does nothing for me either. I was promised overnight and in my hands today. It didn't happen. They lied! and they wouldn't do a thing to make it right. The guy in the store was falling all over himself to get me a phone and guarantees I will have it Monday by 3. Customer service didn't care. I clearly ordered well be fore the cutoff time for back orders yet some that ordered after me received them and I did not. That is just bad business. If AT&T didn't suck so bad I would switch carriers over the way they handled this.

hmedme

Reaction score
I received the 2nd order I placed, not the first. I called support. First order did not go through the system until late in the day. First order will not be shipped until 07/23. I am freekin' pissed. It is my opinion no orders that did not receive a shipping confirmation will not be shipped.

btesoroni

Reaction score
Same thing here... I ordered my Droid X online at 2:00 and did not receive a tracking number and my co-worked ordered an hour hour later and he did. I called this morning and found out that the order was put in at 9:00 and it will be shipped on the 23rd and I will receive it on the 26th. the online service is horrible!

OP
J

jtdiddy

Reaction score
finally got my email confirm at 6:00am

sucky thing is that my X is picked up in Ontario, CA, which i only live like 30 min away from but my delivery date is freaking July 20th.

i called fedex and nothing they can do about it and they wont even allow me to pick it up directly from Ontario.

so frustrated...

NesuD

Reaction score
You know sometimes things happen but this is just so widespread. What really bothers me is they know it is happening but they are acting like nothing is wrong. At least acknowledge that you screwed up instead of pretending like nothing is wrong. You are behaving as if your customer's satisfaction is unimportant to you and frankly it is insulting. I use a few premium add on services and fully intended to use the hotspot service but now I am thinking I can do without all the extras and will cut my plan down to just the base mandatory service for my handset. That should cost verizon several hundred dollars over the next couple of years although based on their falling all over themselves to not do anything to correct their screwup I have to think they don't really care.