Who else hasn't got a shipping confirmation?

lkw16

Reaction score
no shipping confirmation number has come through to me yet...BUT...i did finally get added to the "shipping is based on stock levels blah blah" status.

so now i wait and wonder if mine is shipping and i'll have it tomorrow...or i'm stuck waiting until the 23rd.

Yeah, mine just updated too.

No crap - 23 would be a bummer. But at least it isn't as bad as the wait for the Inc!

goincoastal

Reaction score
Just got my tracker,will be delivered monday.Didnt know about the code for overnight shipping.

OP
N

ninefall

Reaction score
Ugh, all these people that ordered 14 hours AFTER I did are getting their emails....im angry

Womp

Reaction score
Just got my tracker,will be delivered monday.Didnt know about the code for overnight shipping.

Me either but at this point I am taking my wife's advice and staying calm with the fact that "Hey, at least you got one and it's on its way!".

dancedroid

KingofLrk

Reaction score
Ordered at 11:30 pm pdt, even used a coupon code to get $30 extra off, got shipment confirmation at 6am for delivery on 7/16. Friend ordered before me and was told his order was backordered til the 23rd. I guess I was lucky.

phat6

Reaction score
i ordered last night right when it went on sale online and got my tracking number, seen the overnight shipping and now i wont get it til monday

jtdiddy

Reaction score
lost all hope...

Lost all hope that I will get my X tomorrow...ordered my phone at 8:45am pst and I'm still waiting to receive my confirmation shipping email. Super bummed

hmedme

Reaction score
I placed 2 orders yesterday AM; first at 530 est and second at 645 est. I only got an email confirmation for the second order, never the first. Verizon had no explanation, but were very pleasant on the phone and did not dismiss my concern. I am thinking they are both on their way. Keeping my fingers crossed as mine in the first order...

cray

Reaction score
I placed two orders and did not get confirmation and tracking on the second order via email until this morning.

OP
N

ninefall

Reaction score
I finally got a tracking number at 2:18 this morning. It only took them 26 hours to get that to me....:icon_eek:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ordered mine yesterday at 6am. Asked for overnight shipping. Got the tracking number, looked it up, said Monday 19th.....5 phone calls later and it's fixed....checked this morning and the X is on the truck for delivery to my home as I type this...

goldsquare

Reaction score
I'm an hour away from Memphis TN. Which means I'm that close to Fedex. Got a tracking number and it was picked up in Memphis and stayed in Memphis all night. I think they shouldve just let me pick it up yesterday. But noooo it went from building to building yesterday looking for me. lolIts on its way now to my job. the Fedex man gets here at 9am. and guess who works in receiving.... that's rite ME. lol almost X time

slap1914

Reaction score
Placed my order at 11:01AM EST yesterday. I called Verizon this morning and I was informed I'm on the backorder list. Why? They didn't process my order until 7:42 PM....yes folks 8+ hrs to process an order.