No Verizon Confirmation???

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by wademvp91, Aug 22, 2010.

1. wademvp91

wademvp91 New Member

I ordered over the phone on the 11th of August, and I have never received a confirmations E-Mail from Verizon about it. However, I did add it to our bill, so they didnt charge a card or anything, could that be why? I have called them numerous times to check the status of the phone, and they have never mentioned anything about needing more information from me, so am I ok then? Im getting kinda worried because I haven't received any information from them about the shipping of the phone, and its been 11 days since I ordered...
  2. RnD_Solo

RnD_Solo New Member

same way here..thought not as long..they can tell you if the order is in the system, even if it hasnt shipped yet. 611 told me that it looked like mine was going to the store because it didnt ahve a tracking number, but the store sent it directly to my house, which obviously means the order hasnt been processed yet...oh well. keep waiting.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

800.922.0204. That's the number I would call.

Nobody has told me where it is. ;)
  4. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

theyre so backed up on the phones that they cant even tell u hey were close to getting your phone

u will get an email when they send it out to u
  5. idiotekniQues

idiotekniQues New Member

eh. i just found a store that has them in stock instead. easy peasy.
  6. RnD_Solo

RnD_Solo New Member

where??? ill take 3
  7. wademvp91

wademvp91 New Member

So basically I need to call CS because it sounds like there is something wrong with my order am I right about this?
  8. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Might not be something wrong there have been plenty of people that never got a confirmation on order or shipping and they had to call to check order status. I had to call and get tracking numbers for my last two orders with Verizon, just call and ask them for an update.
  9. wademvp91

wademvp91 New Member

Thanks, thats what I was looking for
  10. Allnicksgone

Allnicksgone New Member

Nothing wrong with your order. Most people have been waiting 10-20 days. I just got my shipping confirmation today and I ordered the 9th.
  11. RnD_Solo

RnD_Solo New Member

by the time i get this phone, the next one will be out and im returning this fugger. :D :D
  12. wademvp91

wademvp91 New Member

Well I called CS for the fun of it, and they apparently have a tracking order for me lol. It will be delivered by August 25th, exactly 2 weeks after I ordered it
  13. Phildo

Phildo New Member

When I ordered mine over the phone (Aug 18), I never got any confirmation number or anything to check status online. I called 2 days after order (Aug 20), got the order number and location number. I have been checking every day (even while on phone with CS), and the site FINALLY accepts my info to check status, but there is no status yet...lol

I was told mine would ship no later than 8/31, I hope it does sooner than that...

I'm just waiting impatiently for my new phone :)
  14. gunr

gunr New Member

I "bought" mine from a Verizon store on Aug. 15th but had no email or tracking number.
    I called CS today and they said it would be shipped 8/31/10.
    I could have had one three days ago from Best Buy.
    gunr
  15. RnD_Solo

RnD_Solo New Member

i tell you one thing, when i ordered it, the website said "SHIPPED BY 25 Aug"

if its not here by 27 Aug, were gonna have problems.

and yes i know it says like 7 sept or something now, but i dont care, i know what it said when i ordered it.
  16. sephtin

sephtin New Member

I do remember that there was an image that stated 8-25 (red circle, over the phone), that still said 8-25 while the text read 8-30, and later 9-6... before they updated the image to 8-30, and then 9-6 in short order... (I believe somewhere in this 101 page thread, it states this as well):
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-now-will-not-ship-until-18th-yeah-right.html

If you ordered it after 8-12/8-13 or so, your date is likely 8-30 or so, and 8-15'ish the date was 9-6 from what I'm hearing.. but it's still possible to get it early. GL!

And to comment on what others have said.. it IS possible to get it at BestBuy or WalMart. I called every local walmart, and there are 2 that have inventory in my area. However, they want full price, and won't honor NewEvery2... Whereas Verizon matched the price I could have gotten it at elsewhere, as well as waived activation fees for 2 phones, so to cancel my order and pick them up there would have cost me around 50$ more per phone. o_O
  17. Phildo

Phildo New Member

When I was on the phone with CS on 8/18, I specified I was going on vacation on 9/2, and wanted the phone before then, he told me it would ship by 8/31, and I payed the extra cash for next day delivery, putting the phone in my hands 9/1. If that day comes and I have no DX, verizon is getting an earful from me, for making a promise and not upholding it.

I didn't happen to look what the site said at the time when ship date was when I ordered, but I know a day or two prior it was 8/25. Time will tell (and order status, if it ever updates to show me anything)
  18. RnD_Solo

RnD_Solo New Member

i know for a FACT when i ordered my phone it said 8/25... i looked AT THE STORE while i was playing with the demo x
  19. sephtin

sephtin New Member

What date did you order? That might help too?
  20. pcw

pcw New Member

Verizon sent confirmation to my OLD email address

Be aware...

Many months ago, I changed my email address online at verizonwireless.com/MyVerizon. Email from VZW began arriving exclusively at my new email address, as would be expected. And it's been that way now for months.

Until a week or so ago, when my DroidX arrived via FedEx WITHOUT an email notification. Hmmm... So I checked this, and checked that, and lo and behold...

VZW sent my recent DroidX shipping notification to my OLD email address, but not my new email address!

A call to customer service revealed that changes made by customers in their My Verizon online account don't always "take" throughout the various databases at Verizon.

Go figure...
Search tags for this page
got order confermation from verizon nothing else

how long after confirmation will verizon ship my phone

how to a confirmation for verizon

i ordered my motoroal phone on verizon how can i tell the status of the order

my verizon doesnt have a tracking number
no confirmation email verizon
no verizon confirmation email
verizon never sent me a shipping confirmation

verizon no confirmation email

verizon order confirmation number