Who else hasn't got a shipping confirmation?

ewells2420

Reaction score
Had to call verizon to get my tracking number. Luckily its already shipped. And I swear local stores, even coporate store employees are tards. Called the store I placed the order through, and after them telling me it would ship today ..... the guy that answered this afternoon told me it takes 24 hours to even ship.

I was like ..... wtf! I was told it would ship today and have it tomorrow. MUST HAVE PHONE ....... FOR NO APPEARENT REASON OTHER THAN HAVING IT!

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I just talked to a CSR and he basically says he has no idea if it will even ship today or tomorrow. They said its possible that they ship tomorrow morning and i still receive it by 3pm tomorrow.. but what are the chances of that.

I wouldnt even mind if they just said it'll be there monday, as long as i'm not left with the "no stock" bs. I ordered at 3am!

matty76

Reaction score
I ordered mine at 12:30 EST this morning and I JUST got my tracking number about 5 mins ago. Even though I talked to a CSR this morning, they didn't fix the shipping to overnight, so unless a miracle happens I'm not seeing this thing until Monday. Only good thing is it's shipping from West Chester, PA and I had it sent to my in-laws in Ocean City... so it doesn't have far to go... maybe I'll get lucky.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I ordered mine at 12:30 EST this morning and I JUST got my tracking number about 5 mins ago. Even though I talked to a CSR this morning, they didn't fix the shipping to overnight, so unless a miracle happens I'm not seeing this thing until Monday. Only good thing is it's shipping from West Chester, PA and I had it sent to my in-laws in Ocean City... so it doesn't have far to go... maybe I'll get lucky.

The CSR told me that from west chester, PA to here in VA could happen so with Ocean City (2Hr north) it could happen too. Good luck!

el.diablos.Droid_X

Reaction score
at least yours says something about them processing it.

i ordered mine this afternoon around noon and all i have is "check back tomorrow."

it better be overnighted!!!
Same Here but mine says that my order number is not Vailed but I called and they said I should recieve a Tracking number tomorrow

LowNSlow

Reaction score
I got my online order in at approximately 12:45pm CST (I'm in Texas) and got the standard post order email. I called at 7pm to check to see if I made the inventory cutoff since I had no updates on the website. The CSR said that she couldn't even find the equipment order. I was like WTF.
13 minutes later I got an email from Verizon with the tracking number. :icon_ banana:

sliqx

Reaction score
Ordered at 2 pm EST and just got the tracking # for it . yay!

06LTNox

Reaction score
Got my number just now but we called in earlier and we were told that with the volume of orders, that inputting the information to send us the tracking numbers was not a priority.

cloutier

Reaction score
no shipping confirmation number has come through to me yet...BUT...i did finally get added to the "shipping is based on stock levels blah blah" status.

so now i wait and wonder if mine is shipping and i'll have it tomorrow...or i'm stuck waiting until the 23rd.

el.diablos.Droid_X

Reaction score
no shipping confirmation number has come through to me yet...BUT...i did finally get added to the "shipping is based on stock levels blah blah" status.

so now i wait and wonder if mine is shipping and i'll have it tomorrow...or i'm stuck waiting until the 23rd.
Uh 23rd....That would suck

cloutier

Reaction score

Uh 23rd....That would suck

you're telling me. that's what it says on the verizon page now, so if, even though i fell within the bracket of being before 4.30p today, i get bumped another week, i'll be a little annoyed. correction, a lot annoyed!

Womp

Reaction score
Mine's in West Chester PA as well (Picked up), 15 min from my parents house. :)

I'm about 45 miles away. It's due Monday but would be nice to have tomorrow too. ;P