Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I know, and if you see SanDiego in the news with an exploding device... It's mine ;)
Don't wanna give it up...
Sent from my New Note 7
Than keep it until Sammy disables it. That's what we're doing. The SO's works perfectly. It charges quickly, doesn't even get warm when she's playing games on it. Even though she won't charge it overnight, just to be on the safe side, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this device and she refuses to give it up....especially since there isn't a device out there that can compete.
(and no, an iPhone is not an option in our household)
We refuse to let fear from the media rule our lives... plain and simple.

S5 tap'n

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Than keep it until Sammy disables it. That's what we're doing. The SO's works perfectly. It charges quickly, doesn't even get warm when she's playing games on it. Even though she won't charge it overnight, just to be on the safe side, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this device and she refuses to give it up....especially since there isn't a device out there that can compete.
(and no, an iPhone is not an option in our household)
We refuse to let fear from the media rule our lives... plain and simple.

S5 tap'n
Absolutely, mine is the same, although I do put it on the Qi slow charger at night, no heat, no plug in charging. A cheap S7-edge might make me look ;)

Sent from my New Note 7

Reactions: cr6

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
"40% of current Samsung phone owners said that they would not buy another Samsung phone in the future. That figure is up from the 34% who made a similar claim in the company’s first survey. Branding Brand said that 46% of respondents had become Samsung smartphone users within the past two years, while more than half — 54% — had been loyal Samsung phone owners for three years or more.

Of those who said that they would not be purchasing another Samsung phone moving forward, 8% said they now plan to purchase one of Google’s new Pixel phones and 70% said that whatever new phone they purchase will still be an Android phone. Meanwhile, 30% said they plan to leave Android altogether and buy an iPhone."
Survey now says 40% of current users will never buy another Samsung phone

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Samsung makes the best phones IMO, even after this "issue" I'll buy Samsung again, probably next. If the other manufacturers would produce at the same level, I might look again at them. After a few weeks, this will be old news, unless the Samsung haters keep their hate flowing...

Sent from my New Note 7

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Me too, Efin! Guess I'm one of the 60% that would buy Samsung again...without blinking an eye. And I'm going for the next Note (or whatever name they want to call their next s-pen device).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's Samsung in the barrel this time, was Moto and LG a few years back, they will get their chance again...

Sent from my New Note 7

Reactions: cr6

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me too, Efin! Guess I'm one of the 60% that would buy Samsung again...without blinking an eye. And I'm going for the next Note (or whatever make they want to call their next s-pen device).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
+1 because I'll bet the next one has a removable battery.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Samsung makes the best phones IMO, even after this "issue" I'll buy Samsung again, probably next. If the other manufacturers would produce at the same level, I might look again at them. After a few weeks, this will be old news, unless the Samsung haters keep their hate flowing...

Sent from my New Note 7
Well said sir, well said!

S5 tap'n

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

Sent from my New Note 7
I Agree with you 100%!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

mikekhelxD

Reaction score

Sent from my New Note 7
I feel the same way. Im looking forward to the next Note lol. I just do hope they go back to removable batt. One of the reason why I haven't ditched my S5 yet. I always feel im way behind, especially whenever I open the camera, but oh well, I have 4 extra batteries

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx

Sent from my New Note 7

I would definitely buy another Samsung phone!

Sent from my neat IPhone 7+

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I would definitely buy another Samsung phone!

I'm looking at them over this weekend, possibly getting one.

Did that video from STGirl help?

Sent from my New Note 7

Last edited:

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I'm looking at them presses weekend, possibly getting one.

Did that video from STGirl help?

Sent from my New Note 7

Presses??

Yes very much so!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I am going to put this out there. Would you Note 7 owners consider this as your Next phone?

Microsoft Surface Phone!

Microsoft Surface Phone May Replace iPhone as Smartphone Superstar: Here's Why

44d5d7a10920f0b63b36a5d0dbbda1ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk