Sprint Offers Note 7 Owners Free Phones

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For argument's sake let's say you are right. I mean I'm sceptical about the text. Executives are smart about that stuff and if any one is going to be a contract point it is going to be a lawyer and everything WILL be documented.

But this is why Samsung has to get ahead of this. They are better off recalling the note 7 and swapping them with s7 Edge and get to the bottom of what happened. Better to take the loss now of a device reputation that you can recover from than a company reputation.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Samsung is very well known for throwing spaghetti against the wall to see if anything sticks. Surely you jest thinking Samsung will do anything to head off the bad press. Maybe their next commercial for the Note7 will show it being used as a fire starter at a camp site, a hand warmer for those who survived a plane crash in the Andes but nothing to thwart the seriousness of the effect on their product image. That's just not how they roll. They'll just put out another model and millions world-wide will buy it.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my friend who owns several T-Mobile franchises is really agitated with samsung right now for lack of communication. Seems as they are keeping lid on things and have no clue what's going on.

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Minehas been acting funny all weekend not holding a charge that good and staying warm.Never did this before.Guess ill see how it goes maybe ill trade it for a V20

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I am going to hold on to my Note 7 until There is a Total Recall by Samsung and The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission gets involved. Meaning there will be no more updates for the Note 7. There is no phone out now that I like. Checked out the S7, Pixel XL, Moto Z Force and ICrap 7. None of them can compare to the Note 7. The only choice to go for me if it came down to it will be to purchase a Note 4 again. I like it and in my opinion is better then the Note 5.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk