Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So, where is PE's how now days? Do they have a website / preferred forum?

No website ATM. Our preferred forum is right here at DF.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone want another build tonight? Having a new build every night probably gets a little annoying I'm sure.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New build up. Has new kernel from this morning, fix for led turning off after screen has been turned on and notification hadn't been dismissed, pie updates, nav bar now editable while in expanded desktop mode, and CRT animation on/off(with more options) under display settings. OP updated with link.

Little812

Reaction score
New build up. Has new kernel from this morning, fix for led turning off after screen has been turned on and notification hadn't been dismissed, pie updates, nav bar now editable while in expanded desktop mode, and CRT animation on/off(with more options) under display settings. OP updated with link.

Damn. Good problem to have, as soon as I get it set up a new build is up. Keep them coming. 12 hours of work, plenty of time for flashing.

stephenahicks

Reaction score
Clean flashed today's new build... Noticed a ton if lag with basic operations (android keyboard pop up, recent apps not responding, ). Anyone else experiencing this?

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Clean flashed today's new build... Noticed a ton if lag with basic operations (android keyboard pop up, recent apps not responding, ). Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm not. But I'm the dev so does that count? Haha

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Try the deadline scheduler and see if you see a change and report back please.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Changed to deadline. Seems to respond like it used to. Thanks! I'll report back later with further updates

I'm finding with ROW that after a while.it gets bogged down and you have to reboot to get it back up to speed. I may switch back to deadline as default with the next build if others report the same findings

stephenahicks

Reaction score
That seems to have done the trick for me Buck. Phone is back to normal with that scheduler change. Thanks!

jk8

Reaction score
decided i wanted to check out the dark ui and turned it on but didn't notice any change. is there another setting somewhere that has to be made in order to change the ui? i tried rebooting to no avail. i was checking gmail and google now as a sample.