[ROM] 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Droid Concepts {ALL NEXUS DEVICES}

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by davros, Feb 6, 2013.

1. mrcooms

mrcooms New Member

I set it up, no luck. Deleted the other wifi apps in case they were causing some sort of confusion. No luck. Renamed hotspot under "Settings/More/ Tethering & Hotspot" no luck. I'm able to connect to the wifi here at McDonalds (bless them for having free wifi since I got rid of my cable modem so I could use my phone.) but anytime I try on my phone it gives me the connected icon with the little exclamation mark. I have deleted the previously remembered wifi networks on my computer as well. What the heck?!? Just so that we're clear, I'm trying to tether without paying Verizon to use their tethering service, in case that is what you were thinking I was trying to do.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  2. Carpetman

Carpetman New Member

Go to play store and DL hotspot toggle. Works for me.
  3. mrcooms

mrcooms New Member

Nope, no luck there either. I went back to stock and tried some other things as well. I'm not sure what is preventing me to connect, but it doesn't seem to want me to use wifi tether from this phone.
  4. Carpetman

Carpetman New Member

I know that it's been said, but, go to settings, wireless and networks, more, tethering and portable hotspot, set up Wi-Fi hotspot, security, I use WPA PSK , click password, type in password-must be 8 characters, hit save. Now go to your computer or tablet and try to connect after putting in the password that you set up on your phone. Hope this helps.
  5. swallisa

swallisa New Member

I'm back *****es.........:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Knowpig

Knowpig New Member

I gave the 5/19 toro build a try. It was awesome. Until............
    When I applied the Crystal2 theme bad things started happening. The UI was continuously force closing.

I also tried the grouper build. I couldn't get it to boot. I down loaded and tried to install twice.

Before the theme apply on the toro build it was awesome. When I reapplied system she calmed back down.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
  7. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

Davros did mention that the theme option was acting up... he fixed it I think in the soon to be released rom.
  8. davros

davros Premium Member Premium Member Developer

new build is up
  9. brass2mouth

brass2mouth New Member

Just installed the newest Toro build last night (Galaxy Nexus), and my contact list when I tap the phone icon on the home screen crashes. I can go to my people list through the "people" app and look at contacts and make calls but can't make a call outside of selecting a contact from my list (can't type in any numbers).

I downloaded GO contacts EX and it works fine, is there a way I can change the shortcut link for the phone icon on the home screen to open the go contact app?

I wiped the cache and everything when I flashed the ROM, and I reflashed again this morning with still the same problem. I think just changing the shortcut would be the simplest solution, if its possible but I can't seem to find the options for it in the settings.

Using Apex launcher is that matters, and I haven't frozen/removed any apps at this point.

ETA: We're all good now, playing around, hovered the GO dialer app over the stock phone image, made a folder, and then it allowed me to remove the stock phone link. Not sure why it didn't give me the option before, but all gravy now.

Also sweet ROM.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  10. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

Dav no 4.3? :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
  11. davros

still trying to get gnex to boot. logcat has been taken last night soon my friend soon
  12. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

I was starting to think that shiny new Ferrari aka s4 was hogging up all your time. Thank you for still pumping up that little solider. We're going to have to pitch in for you to get that new moto nexi for Verizon. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
  13. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

So there's no place to call home for 4.3? No updates since the September 26th? (not complaining I'm just lost in the sea of the Internet and where to look). I already know kit kat is going to be too much for this phone even though it's supposed to work on low end phone I'm just grateful we got this far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  14. davros

i have a newer gnex build somewhere not sure if the mms works but i can send it to you or build a new one.
  15. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

Yeah the September 26th build didn't have working mms. Never mind I finally got the money to buy a Samsung s4 32. I think I'm going to order it today. Unless you think that the LG 2 is better?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
Search tags for this page

android 4.2.2 wallpapers

concept jelly bean 12 in 1

droid 3 jelly bean

droid concepts 4.2.2 nexus

galaxy nexus toro inverted jelly bean

inverted email 4.2.2

jelly bean 4.2.2 wallpaper

jelly bean for droidx

jelly bean rom for motorola droid x 2