Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

rkpeterson

Reaction score
Hope not............ Tried other 4.3 roms waiting for PE to drop..........

I spoke with Buck the other day, he said it looks like PE is dead for gnex he is focusing on PE for the S4 right now (he and Greg both have S4's now) I am hoping they will change their minds and still support the gnex after things settle in.

rneal_ra

Reaction score
I spoke with Buck the other day, he said it looks like PE is dead for gnex he is focusing on PE for the S4 right now (he and Greg both have S4's now) I am hoping they will change their minds and still support the gnex after things settle in.

Man, what a shame, I really loved PE on my gnex. Once I got it installed I didn't use anything else. Been on the last release until a few days ago when I finally broke down and tried something else. Thanks Buck and Actngrezy for all the work, I know it has to take a tremendous amount of time! Hopefully you can find time to revive the gnex ROM.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Crap hit the fan in my personal life right now and I don't have time at the moment to add another device to my s4 builds. If I end up with enough time to update everything I will but not going to be any time soon. Thank you for your support everyone and I'm sorry I haven't been able to update to 4.3 on the gnex.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

Mzamora10

Reaction score
Crap hit the fan in my personal life right now and I don't have time at the moment to add another device to my s4 builds. If I end up with enough time to update everything I will but not going to be any time soon. Thank you for your support everyone and I'm sorry I haven't been able to update to 4.3 on the gnex.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

No worries Buck....... it was a great run while it lasted.......... thanks for all the time you guys put into it..............

PE on the GNEX will be missed.........

tyrion

Reaction score
I'm still on PE. For those of you that have switched to a 4.3 rom, what are you using, and do you like it? I feel like I should update, but I really don't have time to try a bunch of different roms right now to find one that is smooth and glitch free like PE. Suggestions?

rkpeterson

Reaction score
I'm still on PE. For those of you that have switched to a 4.3 rom, what are you using, and do you like it? I feel like I should update, but I really don't have time to try a bunch of different roms right now to find one that is smooth and glitch free like PE. Suggestions?

I am on crdroid with golden kernel best I found so far as 4.3 roms, it definitely isn't PE though.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got 4.3 merged into the kernel today. It isn't booting yet. Need to tweak some things. Once it boots I'll post it here

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

JPBeard21

Reaction score
I am on crdroid with golden kernel best I found so far as 4.3 roms, it definitely isn't PE though.

I'm on crdroid also and love the feature set, but have noticed increasing ui lag on recent builds. May be time to clean flash, or maybe too many apps or features baked in...I dunno

Edit: things came up and I haven't been able to donate as I planned, but I'll never forget the great work that was put into this ROM, and will donate when possible, regardless if there are any further updates for GNex. Thanks again guys!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: