[KERNEL] Project Elite - ELite Kernel

triplejr

Reaction score
I saw a 09-01 version for tw. I flash it and it constantly reboot. I went back to 08-28 and it work fine. Also the op link for tw is link to 08-04.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

iwn730

Reaction score
Does this support exFAT? Also is there and will there be support for usb Ethernet? I would love to have usb Ethernet for cashing Google music.

Thanks

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes exfat in aosp version. By usb Ethernet do you mean usb tether?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

iwn730

Reaction score
Yes exfat in aosp version. By usb Ethernet do you mean usb tether?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

I am talking about using a usb Ethernet adapter with an otg cable. Most tablets have this feature so you can use wired internet vs 4g or wifi.

Thanks,

iwn

dustyjerran

Reaction score
ok so i just flashed the 8-4 elite kernel and it took away messaging and phone apk and i had to reflash them to get them to work. am i the only one having this issue or what?

paulg1981

Reaction score
I saw a 09-01 version for tw. I flash it and it constantly reboot. I went back to 08-28 and it work fine. Also the op link for tw is link to 08-04.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Same issue for me on 9-1, using 8-28 with no issue

gimpy1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Forgive me for asking this. How do I install this or any kernel? I am rooted on Verizon s4 mdk. Just downloaded hyper drive 9.1 last night. Under their download section in their hub, I dl'd your dark slide elite kernel to install.

I assume I go into twrp to install it. My question is what do I need to do? Wipe dalvik cache and cache? Wipe data and factory reset? Or none of them? Just flash it over the already installed hyper drive?
Thx

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

paulg1981

Reaction score
Forgive me for asking this. How do I install this or any kernel? I am rooted on Verizon s4 mdk. Just downloaded hyper drive 9.1 last night. Under their download section in their hub, I dl'd your dark slide elite kernel to install.

I assume I go into twrp to install it. My question is what do I need to do? Wipe dalvik cache and cache? Wipe data and factory reset? Or none of them? Just flash it over the already installed hyper drive?
Thx

Just wipe dalik and cache and your good :) Welcome

gimpy1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Ok, paul, Thx. I'm going to enjoy the Rom with the kernel that came with it for a little while longer, I think, before I try the new one. I've only been on it two days now.

pettinej

Reaction score
I have this installed on my galaxy S4 with Hyper Drive 9.1. I don't see any way to configure the settings of the kernel. Do I need to install something else to configure it? Sorry for the noob question.

steeletown

Reaction score
You have to go into the hyperdrive tweeks and go to toolbox and make changes there.

xshockz

Reaction score
Hey, I am trying to download the Verizon AOSP 4.2.2 version and I get a 404 error. Could you possibly re upload it? Thank you :D Or if anyone else has it, that would work to.

s0m3f00l

Reaction score
With VZW version I get [h=1]404 Error File Not Found[/h][h=2]The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.[/h]

Is there a new version available elsewhere?