[KERNEL] Project Elite - ELite Kernel

Cruiserdude

Reaction score
Sorry to bug you again, as I know you're busy with AOSP atm. But I'm seeing what appears to be another big issue with your TW build. I've confirmed in 3 different cpu apps (Trickster Donate, KTweaker, SetCPU) that the 8/04 kernel keeps reverting the max to 378, which explains the lag I've been experiencing. Not sure if it's an issue with the PLL tables or what.

Reverted to your 7-23 build, as 7-31 felt laggy to me as well, but I'd love to help you troubleshoot if there's something I can do. I'm running Dubbsy's GoogleEdition, btw, haven't tried anything else with your kernel yet.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition :)

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry to bug you again, as I know you're busy with AOSP atm. But I'm seeing what appears to be another big issue with your TW build. I've confirmed in 3 different cpu apps (Trickster Donate, KTweaker, SetCPU) that the 8/04 kernel keeps reverting the max to 378, which explains the lag I've been experiencing. Not sure if it's an issue with the PLL tables or what.

Reverted to your 7-23 build, as 7-31 felt laggy to me as well, but I'd love to help you troubleshoot if there's something I can do. I'm running Dubbsy's GoogleEdition, btw, haven't tried anything else with your kernel yet.

Are you running his 4.3 port?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Cruiserdude

Reaction score
I plan on running his port of Brood's 4.3 AOSP with your kernel as soon as I can. But I'm still waiting on an important call and I saw a few people had issues with that, so I gotta wait a bit longer.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I plan on running his port of Brood's 4.3 AOSP with your kernel as soon as I can. But I'm still waiting on an important call and I saw a few people had issues with that, so I gotta wait a bit longer.

Are you a pure aosp kinda guy? If you are, project elite is going to have something in store for you in the near future.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Are you a pure aosp kinda guy? If you are, project elite is going to have something in store for you in the near future.

Have I told you lately that I love you? :3

Cruiserdude

Reaction score

Awesome man! I'm an AOSP guy in general, like a few tweaks, but there's something about a pure experience that gets me everytime! Excited to try it out, I'm watching this space...

mjforte

Reaction score
Torch force closes after flashing this kernel on CM 10.2. Works fine on the stock CM kernel.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Torch force closes after flashing this kernel on CM 10.2. Works fine on the stock CM kernel.
Yeah. I'll fix it tonight. Its a permissions issue in the ram disk.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
4.3 Kernels Updated
-major overhaul on the interactive gov
-Ram Disk updated to fix custom Vibration settings and torch fcs
-upstream linux 3.4 patches from AOSP and linux.org
-updated to current CM patches for memory management

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New AOSP kernels up. Fixed random screen blinking issues that have been reported to me.

mbwsutherland

Reaction score
New AOSP kernels up. Fixed random screen blinking issues that have been reported to me.

Nice been using this with DC it's fantastic.
Thanks

I have just been introduced to double tap to wake with my new nexus 7 with elemental kernel. Just curious why we never see then on a phones kernel.? Any ideas on this

sinusoid

Reaction score
No longer working on jfltevzw using 8/19 kernel with cm 10.2 nightlies. Hangs at boot animation. I have odexed system apps/framework. I have also installed 4.3-modified Xposed framework with greenify xposed module. None of these modifications are an issue using the cm kernel.
I'm willing to flash again and grab the last_kmsg or other relevant logs if this is not a known issue to you already.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No longer working on jfltevzw using 8/19 kernel with cm 10.2 nightlies. Hangs at boot animation. I have odexed system apps/framework. I have also installed 4.3-modified Xposed framework with greenify xposed module. None of these modifications are an issue using the cm kernel.
I'm willing to flash again and grab the last_kmsg or other relevant logs if this is not a known issue to you already.

Thanks for letting me know. The ram disk probably just needs to be updated. I'll get it updated tomorrow.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
links updated, im unable to test ATM but it is all up to date and inline with cms ramdisk