Project Elite ROM RELEASE v6.5 2.3.4 Final

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
project-elite-logo.png

One of DroidForums' most popular modding teams, "Project Elite", have just finished their v6.5 2.3.4 Final build of the Project Elite ROM. Developers actngrezy and mojo, along with everyone who assisted them have done a fantastic job on one of the best custom ROMs out there, and we wanted to take a moment on the front page to thank them for their hard work. We also wanted to share this thread with those readers who simply might have missed this great news. Here's a quote from actngrezy's post giving thanks to the community,
One more thing would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who has helped with PE. As always PE is always a team effort between themers, testers, and others as well. I'd like to thank GirluvsDroid, Alastronia, Cereal Killer, CorCor67, Koveski, Peter Alfonso, Liquid, MBK, The whole CyanogenMod team, and RootzWiki.
For more info on the Project Elite ROM and to discuss it further, or just to give a shout out thanking these guys for their amazing work, please go to their thread at the source link below. Great work! Thanks for all your amazing effort! This goes out to all the community modders and developers.

Source: {ROM RELEASE Project Elite v6.5 2.3.4 Final}

rctp10

Reaction score
Best rom for og droid,hands down...........thank you for keeping the og alive

Riley

Reaction score
Been running it and pretty happy so far! :) Was back running stock Froyo for a long time.

muad

Reaction score
I just wanted to say THANK YOU¡! For this amazing rom.

I recently went back to my Moto Droid 1 from a thunderbolt, and with the froyo rom I had installed it was a dog.

Installed PE last week and it's like a new phone. I still miss the 4GLTE bandwidth, but now that this d1 is not a slug, I can enjoy it while I await the bionic or some other new phone.

-muad