Forum Members actngrezy and mojo_dro, Release ROM - Project Elite 4.2 Source Frg83D

m00m00w4t3r

Reaction score
sorry if this is a noob question but just to confirm before i do it.

im on Droid 1 with Frg83D, so all i do is just drag the 3 folders and the boot.img into the root of my SD card, then boot in recovery and load the rom and thats it?

Thanks in advance

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I had used BB and SS and Sapphire and was then hooked (badly) on UD. I decided to try PE (and it took me months of talking myself into it). Came over at 4.1 and it was a little buggy. BUT, you know what.. the dev listens to peoples requests and issues and when 4.2 came out.. bugs gone, requests incorporated.

It is by far the least buggy and fastest ROM I have used bar none. It doesnt even slow down after a few weeks like other ROM's do. Lag... what is that? I don't know. I forgot because I can't make PE lag no matter what the heck I do.

+1 to actngrezy and mojo because I don't even know how they make it possible. I'm an idiot for waiting so long to try PE.

Not an idiot, just a slow learner. Must be an OHIO thing. Welcome to PE!!

dancedroidGO BUCKEYES!!!!dancedroid

Modeo

Reaction score
Ive Been faithful to UD Since the beginning and i have not once cheated and stayed with another no more than a week even through our fights and breakups we always get back together.but i just saw this cutie in the mall told her to come home with me and now she wont get out my bed.too sexy we might be getting married if 3.0 dont release soon :)