Forum Members actngrezy and mojo_dro, Release ROM - Project Elite 4.2 Source Frg83D

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
project_elite_custom_rom.png

A couple of our industrious and talented forum members, actngrezy and mojo_droid, have released a sharp new custom ROM - Project Elite 4.2 Source Frg83D w/Gingerbread parts. This baby has some excellent features an looks great too! Here's a few of their listed features:
  • Bluetooth icon
  • Transition animations:
  • Uncapped data throttle mod: (you can flash this for after any theme except droid x)
  • GingerBread icon Theme:
  • Rom Stock vanilla froyo(per request this is the full rom not a theme)
  • For themers we have included a themers pack to help with theming
    and more...
Below is their link in the forums. You can find links to the downloads and more detailed descriptions. Go check out their hard work and creativity!

Source: DroidForums - {ROM RELEASE} Project Elite 4.2 Source Frg83D w/Gingerbread parts

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound rude but what makes this ROM so special that it gets front page? There are a lot of great ROMs out and I just don't understand what makes this room so much more special.

turdbogls

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound rude but what makes this ROM so special that it gets front page? There are a lot of great ROMs out and I just don't understand what makes this room so much more special.
i dont either, but if you have ran a PE ROM, you will know it is one of the fastest and most stable ROMs out there.

Dear P.E. team,
Work on a "Project X" rom
thanks

Reaction score
i dont either, but if you have ran a PE ROM, you will know it is one of the fastest and most stable ROMs out there.

Dear P.E. team,
Work on a "Project X" rom
thanks
I've ran pass PE roms but they were too buggy for me. I'll run this one for a day and come back with a review.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score

True, there are a lot of great ROMS out there, BUT if your looking for a no-nonsense ROM thats also stable and fast, this is it. IMO

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This ROM is great guys and girls. Flash it and give it a run, you will NOT be disappointed. EXCELLENT EXCELLENT work gentlemen

A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Haloid95

Reaction score
Ill try this rom out when I get home

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

codyodyody

Reaction score
imo the best rom out there....flash it i promise you won't be disappointed....by far the best release too

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had used BB and SS and Sapphire and was then hooked (badly) on UD. I decided to try PE (and it took me months of talking myself into it). Came over at 4.1 and it was a little buggy. BUT, you know what.. the dev listens to peoples requests and issues and when 4.2 came out.. bugs gone, requests incorporated.

It is by far the least buggy and fastest ROM I have used bar none. It doesnt even slow down after a few weeks like other ROM's do. Lag... what is that? I don't know. I forgot because I can't make PE lag no matter what the heck I do.

+1 to actngrezy and mojo because I don't even know how they make it possible. I'm an idiot for waiting so long to try PE.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And by the way, a ROM like this deserves front page because, IMO, it's a game changer for D1 users.
Who needs a new phone when you have these two making this ROM.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
And by the way, a ROM like this deserves front page because, IMO, it's a game changer for D1 users.
Who needs a new phone when you have these two making this ROM.

It was on the front pager if I remember correctly.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bhughesiii

Reaction score
This rom is great! Just loaded it today and loving it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App