Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

jpin321

Reaction score
I'm on the latest, don't see anything different. I think from Twitter it's just kernel changes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CBMGGM

Reaction score
I'm on the latest, don't see anything different. I think from Twitter it's just kernel changes.

I was getting some system UI crashes on the 4/28 build. Testing another Rom for another day or two. I will probably flash PE later in the week.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually just an additional volume option to always adjust media volume with volume rocker and kernel, however the kernel included with the rom has something in it causing additional heat, lag and battery loss. I have since fixed that and this is the kernel, just flash after the rom. http://projectelite.net/actngrezy/j...nux 3.0.x/ProjectElite_Gnex30x-05_13_2013.zip

jpin321

Reaction score
Actually just an additional volume option to always adjust media volume with volume rocker and kernel, however the kernel included with the rom has something in it causing additional heat, lag and battery loss. I have since fixed that and this is the kernel, just flash after the rom. http://projectelite.net/actngrezy/j...nux 3.0.x/ProjectElite_Gnex30x-05_13_2013.zip

Oh ok, sry didn't mean to post misinformation.

CBMGGM

Reaction score
Actually just an additional volume option to always adjust media volume with volume rocker and kernel, however the kernel included with the rom has something in it causing additional heat, lag and battery loss. I have since fixed that and this is the kernel, just flash after the rom. http://projectelite.net/actngrezy/jb-mr1/kernels/Buck/Linux%203.0.x/ProjectElite_Gnex30x-05_13_2013.zip

I'll give it a whirl. My current Rom has some memory leaks

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Buck, I have had two reboots today while browsing the web on the 5/11 build. I haven't downloaded any new apps nor changed anything else.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Buck, I have had two reboots today while browsing the web on the 5/11 build. I haven't downloaded any new apps nor changed anything else.

Acknowledged. I think I found the culprit. Will have a me build out this evening. Build is running right now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New build up. Pie updates. Reboots should be fixed. OP updated.

CBMGGM

Reaction score

Everything seems to be running fine. Kernel is stable; thanks again Buck for your great work. Any chance seeing your Rom venturing outside of Droid Forums?

rneal_ra

Reaction score

Buck,
I tried the 5/14 build and had multiple reboots. Clean install. Anything you can think of to try, or has anyone else had reboots with the build. Went back to my backup of the 4/28 build. It has been great. Thanks for all you guys do, this is the only rom that's been on my nexus for months now.
Appreciate any tips you can give.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Buck,
I tried the 5/14 build and had multiple reboots. Clean install. Anything you can think of to try, or has anyone else had reboots with the build. Went back to my backup of the 4/28 build. It has been great. Thanks for all you guys do, this is the only rom that's been on my nexus for months now.
Appreciate any tips you can give.

Yeah it's now kernel related because I tried building it with linaro 4.8 instead of the 4.7 I was using. Here's a kernel I compiled tonight with 4.7. Hopefully it helps. http://projectelite.net/actngrezy/j...nux 3.0.x/ProjectElite_Gnex30x-05_15_2013.zip

rneal_ra

Reaction score
Yeah it's now kernel related because I tried building it with linaro 4.8 instead of the 4.7 I was using. Here's a kernel I compiled tonight with 4.7. Hopefully it helps. http://projectelite.net/actngrezy/j...nux 3.0.x/ProjectElite_Gnex30x-05_15_2013.zip

Reinstalled the 5/14 build last night with this kernel and have not had a reboot. Thanks so much for your quick response and fix. Had PE on my old original Droid and love having it on my nexus.
You guys have done a great job with it.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New build up. Added dark UI option from slim ROM, pie updates, and kernel updated(back to being built with 4.7 tc). OP updated with correct link.