Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
decided i wanted to check out the dark ui and turned it on but didn't notice any change. is there another setting somewhere that has to be made in order to change the ui? i tried rebooting to no avail. i was checking gmail and google now as a sample.

It only changes system backgrounds not app ones. Like pop ups and settings bgs change to black. Pull down also

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jk8

Reaction score
It only changes system backgrounds not app ones. Like pop ups and settings bgs change to black. Pull down also

gotcha, although in trying to figure it out initially I went to the slim bean homepage and under features it describes it as "invert the whole rom including gapps with one click" and shows a screenshot of an inverted Google now.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
gotcha, although in trying to figure it out initially I went to the slim bean homepage and under features it describes it as "invert the whole rom including gapps with one click" and shows a screenshot of an inverted Google now.

I'll look into it

jk8

Reaction score
I'll look into it

don't do any extra work on my account, I was just interested in seeing what it looked like. if you've got a timeline on what you're working on just continue. thanks.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any body have any idea what phone they will be moving onto next?

Little812

Reaction score

Picking up a S3 for $200. Selling the gnex for $100 and waiting for the nexus 5.

CBMGGM

Reaction score

I'm hoping on the next Nexus but not 100% committed yet. My contract with VZW is up in October. Just hope my patience will last until then.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just so you all know I am seriously contemplating the s4 until the next nexus comes.out

Little812

Reaction score
Just so you all know I am seriously contemplating the s4 until the next nexus comes.out

Might sway my decision but that much money in one pop might have to take some wheeling and dealing.

Little812

Reaction score
I'm hoping on the next Nexus but not 100% committed yet. My contract with VZW is up in October. Just hope my patience will last until then.

Im month to month with big red grandfathered into unlimited data. Shopped prepay deals and coverage and decided to stay where I am.

Just have get over stigma of paying the large sum for the phone upfront.

CBMGGM

Reaction score
Im month to month with big red grandfathered into unlimited data. Shopped prepay deals and coverage and decided to stay where I am.

Just have get over stigma of paying the large sum for the phone upfront.

That stigma looms over my head as well. A friend of mine has the Note 2 and loves it.

Howie Dub

Reaction score
Hey Buck. Couldn't find a changelog. Do your recent builds have the status bar brightness control mod where you slide your finger across the status bar to adjust brightness? Your ROM is by far the most stable I've used of the non-stock ROMs, but I use that mod all the time and your previous builds didn't have it or I couldn't find it. Thanks.

Last edited:

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Buck. Couldn't find a changelog. Do your recent builds have the status bar brightness control mod where you slide your finger across the status bar to adjust brightness? Your ROM is by far the most stable I've used of the non-stock ROMs, but I use that mod all the time and your previous builds didn't have it or I couldn't find it. Thanks.

I have not added this feature. I'm undecided as to whether it will be added at this point