Ultimate Droid 2.3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Tyrone30

Reaction score
I cant wait!!! Do I need to rename the file or get rid of the older version before installing? I could not load 2.1. It was stuck on the boot "M".

droiduser21

Reaction score
If it's based off the nightlies, the UD 2.1 phone.apk will be back, something about gestures (dunno what that is) and a new lockscreen option. It's not rotary but, I have to admit, it looks pretty slick.

If it's lock screen gestures I'm assuming its something like what cyanogenmod implemented last week. It's actually pretty awesome.

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I just started themeing 2.1!!!!! oh well, atleast I hadn't gotten far...

I'd keep chugging along if I were you. 2.3 will fix some bugs and probably implement only a handfull of app changes. If you keep going, you will have most of the work done and less to do when 2.3 comes out.

What happened to 2.2?
Yeah fix some bugs and give us new ones :) God I love this rom lol I excited when I get to troubleshoot lol

Sent from my etcha-sketch

droiddadi

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod 6.1 RC5 has"gestures" and it is great.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

UD is pulling most of the features from CM6 but with proper credits though

captdroid

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod 6.1 RC5 has"gestures" and it is great.

UD is pulling most of the features from CM6 but with proper credits though

mtwebster (Michael Webster) the maker of 'gestures' feature is fine tuning it for CM 6.1 final which I suspect is dropping perhaps tonight or tomorrow but not sure of course :) mtwebster mentioned the feature having the option to turn off the lock sliders entirely and be able to instead use gestures to unlock the phone and control volume/vibrate on/off. Gestures is a great feature I have been using for quick access to apps and shortcuts from the lock screen. mtwebsters tuning may already be in one of the resent CM nightlies but I'm waiting for CM 6.1 final. And of course I'll be interested to see any UD tweaks :) mtwebster talks about it here: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/10747-latest-build-including-lockscreen-gestures/

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.