Last edited:
OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
WOW no themes! gonna link from another site 1 i saw ported to get you guys something to play with!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who needs a Theme - the U/I is right up my alley :wink:

Apprazer

Reaction score
I love the ROM, but I do need my phone renovated :)

Yankindasouth apparently is having a hard time getting his theme to install on TUD 2.3.

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I might try to do my Galaxy S theme over remote desktop to my computer back in Minesota from Tulsa from at the hotel. Have to do it from my phone :(

Wish me luck, I will probably need it.

Update: way to tough to do over phone screen with remote desktop. Will do it on Thursday when I'm back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

atticus

Reaction score
i'm with TP on this one. stock ....if you even want to call it that ....is perfect. only thing i like about themes are the colors, and I can do that myself lol

neoj2

Reaction score
I just noticed a nice blue theme InDiGo.GLaSS.THEME-R3Ds but its not updated to 2.3 yet. been looking for one that isnt too dark and this one fits the bill. hope redmanx can get this one ported soon

The Sloan Ranger

Reaction score
Couple of questions about flashing themes...

I have the Droid 1 and know that all of these themes can be flashed on my device with no problems...

1) I have a freind with an EVO that is running UD2.3, can they flash these themes, or do themes need to be device specific?

2) Also, question about booting into recovery with the EVO... Lets say they flash something in recovery and it causes a bootloop. On the D1, I can just do a batt pull and "power/x" to reboot into recovery and restore back-up. Without any hardkeys on the EVO, does anyone know how to re-boot into recovery after performing a batt pull? I'm gonna do some research on the subject, I was just curious if anyone here knew the answer.

neoj2

Reaction score

I have the Droid 1 and know that all of these themes can be flashed on my device with no problems...

1) I have a freind with an EVO that is running UD2.3, can they flash these themes, or do themes need to be device specific?

2) Also, question about booting into recovery with the EVO... Lets say they flash something in recovery and it causes a bootloop. On the D1, I can just do a batt pull and "power/x" to reboot into recovery and restore back-up. Without any hardkeys on the EVO, does anyone know how to re-boot into recovery after performing a batt pull? I'm gonna do some research on the subject, I was just curious if anyone here knew the answer.

!) themes are phone specific
2) by holding power and volume down here is the forum for the EVO [GUIDE] One Click How to Root EVO with Unrevoked 3.21 *NEW EVO'S WONT WORK 11.16.10* - xda-developers

The Sloan Ranger

Reaction score

!) themes are phone specific
2) by holding power and volume down here is the forum for the EVO [GUIDE] One Click How to Root EVO with Unrevoked 3.21 *NEW EVO'S WONT WORK 11.16.10* - xda-developers

Thanks for the info.