[Theme] UD 2.3.0 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what file did you have to edit to fix the answer slider being off center? I would like to know so i can fix this on my own next time and maybe save some others some work. (this issues seems to appear from time to time on new rom releases)

It's the jog_tab...pgn's I replaced them.

Thanks! for some reason it didnt work when I used the jog_tabs from ud2.1 and I didnt have the answer slider issue with that version, but when I used the jog_tabs from your theme it worked. Thanks for the fix :D

No trouble at all...:biggrin:

tee00max

Reaction score
Do I install the dialer options individually or what??? Like if I wanted the full color with the black background in-call screen, which one do i download?

mdgmcse

Reaction score
Awesome, awesome, awesome theme! The only problem I have is with the calendar desktop widget, in that the background and text are dark so I can barely read it. Does anyone know how to change the font colors? I dug through all of the settings but can't find anything.

The transition animations are killer by the way, thanks for your efforts!!!

Vendetta

Reaction score
Killer theme! I was really hoping that more themers would include custom animations.

The only issue that I can see is that the keyboard out lockscreen has an extra set of sliders on the left when using the rotary lockscreen. Other than that this theme is perfection incarnate. Keep up the good work!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do I install the dialer options individually or what??? Like if I wanted the full color with the black background in-call screen, which one do i download?

First off...thank you all....:biggrin:

Now if you want the full color with black background I will need to make a new zip for that. Which I will do today and post.

Here you go Full_Color_Black.zip

The last two dialers are based off the half color and have that dialer pad and different in-call backgrounds.

Last edited:
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome, awesome, awesome theme! The only problem I have is with the calendar desktop widget, in that the background and text are dark so I can barely read it. Does anyone know how to change the font colors? I dug through all of the settings but can't find anything.

The transition animations are killer by the way, thanks for your efforts!!!

I will see what I can do to fix the text color tonight. :)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Killer theme! I was really hoping that more themers would include custom animations.

The only issue that I can see is that the keyboard out lockscreen has an extra set of sliders on the left when using the rotary lockscreen. Other than that this theme is perfection incarnate. Keep up the good work!

Ok, just found what your talking about. Sliders that do nothing...lol. I will look at them tonight.

Vindii

Reaction score
My phone is hanging at the droid boot animation when I try to flash this theme. I am trying this one from the first post. I flashed the new UD 2.3 first and that went fine.

UD_2.3_NexThemeAnima.zip <-------NEW LINK

Any ideas why?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My phone is hanging at the droid boot animation when I try to flash this theme. I am trying this one from the first post. I flashed the new UD 2.3 first and that went fine.

Any ideas why?

You might want to boot into recovery (I'm assuming you use clockwork) and wipe cache partition (not data). Then flash the theme from recovery before rebooting.

Vindii

Reaction score

Any ideas why?

You might want to boot into recovery (I'm assuming you use clockwork) and wipe cache partition (not data). Then flash the theme from recovery before rebooting.

Same thing. I get the red eye then the droid work just keeps repeating over and over.

Should I try the older link from the first post?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Any ideas why?

Same thing. I get the red eye then the droid work just keeps repeating over and over.

Should I try the older link from the first post?

If you have a backup made you might want to try doing a full wipe of data flashing fresh install of 2.3 then install the theme. The one you’re trying to install is much better than the old one. It’s well worth setting your phone back up.

Or I could upload a nandroid that you can place in your clockwork folder and install with ROM Manager.

Last edited: