[Theme] UD 2.3.0 NexTheme

Vindii

Reaction score
You might want to boot into recovery (I'm assuming you use clockwork) and wipe cache partition (not data). Then flash the theme from recovery before rebooting.

Same thing. I get the red eye then the droid work just keeps repeating over and over.

Should I try the older link from the first post?

If you have a backup made you might want to try doing a full wipe of data flashing fresh install of 2.3 then install the theme. The one you’re trying to install is much better than the old one. It’s well worth setting your phone back up.

Or I could upload a nandroid that you can place in your clockwork folder and install with ROM Manager.

I wiped data and cache and reloaded UD like you said. Then theme loads fine. Was hoping to not wipe data switching from 2.1 to 2.3 but...

Not a big deal. Thanks for the theme.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Same thing. I get the red eye then the droid work just keeps repeating over and over.

Should I try the older link from the first post?

If you have a backup made you might want to try doing a full wipe of data flashing fresh install of 2.3 then install the theme. The one you’re trying to install is much better than the old one. It’s well worth setting your phone back up.

Or I could upload a nandroid that you can place in your clockwork folder and install with ROM Manager.

I wiped data and cache and reloaded UD like you said. Then theme loads fine. Was hoping to not wipe data switching from 2.1 to 2.3 but...

Not a big deal. Thanks for the theme.

Sorry about needing to wipe data, putting the theme together and testing it I always have to wipe 50+ times...lol

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Killer theme! I was really hoping that more themers would include custom animations.

The only issue that I can see is that the keyboard out lockscreen has an extra set of sliders on the left when using the rotary lockscreen. Other than that this theme is perfection incarnate. Keep up the good work!

Rotary lockscreen in landscape is fixed.

A lot of new updates added.

Anyone want to test the newest zip?

I will post the new zip tomorrow, I'm heading to bed.

Last edited:

jimboman

Reaction score
New to UD and absolutely thrilled with this ROM! Great layout, theme and performance!! The 1305 quadrant on my D1 don't hurt either. Thanks, and keep up the awesome work!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome, awesome, awesome theme! The only problem I have is with the calendar desktop widget, in that the background and text are dark so I can barely read it. Does anyone know how to change the font colors? I dug through all of the settings but can't find anything.

The transition animations are killer by the way, thanks for your efforts!!!

In the new update the calendar widget text is now white...I will post the update in the morning.

This time I am heading to bed...

mdgmcse

Reaction score
Awesome, awesome, awesome theme! The only problem I have is with the calendar desktop widget, in that the background and text are dark so I can barely read it. Does anyone know how to change the font colors? I dug through all of the settings but can't find anything.

In the new update the calendar widget text is now white...I will post the update in the morning.

That's great man I appreciate it! I'll download and check it out when you get it posted! I've finally found a bluetooth icon I like. Almost all of the other ones make it hard to tell when you have the bluetooth device connected but this one is easy to see. Seriously though the transition animations are dope...even my wife was jealous when she saw them!

TizzMahNizz

Reaction score
awesome job man this theme is beautiful. Only thing I notice is when in the music app the previous and next buttons are white but the play button is black

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
good job on the NexTheme, it looks like you added some nice twists. DL ing now.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

That's great man I appreciate it! I'll download and check it out when you get it posted! I've finally found a bluetooth icon I like. Almost all of the other ones make it hard to tell when you have the bluetooth device connected but this one is easy to see. Seriously though the transition animations are dope...even my wife was jealous when she saw them!

New Link is up in OP!!!!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
awesome job man this theme is beautiful. Only thing I notice is when in the music app the previous and next buttons are white but the play button is black

Man it never ends...:) but seriously thank you for pointing it out. I will fix it tonight and release it as just a patch file.

mdgmcse

Reaction score

New Link is up in OP!!!!

Worked great! Thank you! I thought it couldn't get any better, but you proved me wrong!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

New Link is up in OP!!!!

Worked great! Thank you! I thought it couldn't get any better, but you proved me wrong!

Thanks man, glad you like it.

TexasRules777

Reaction score
Hey Bp love your theme!! Would it be possible to switch out the in call screen with the one from 2.0? Or if not could you point me in the direction on how to do it? Know your busy and thanks again man!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Bp love your theme!! Would it be possible to switch out the in call screen with the one from 2.0? Or if not could you point me in the direction on how to do it? Know your busy and thanks again man!

Thank you very much!!!

Just the in-call screen or the whole dialer?