The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Gonna try to have all devices in one thread to make life easier. will be separated and have link backs to UD forums for Desire extra help and guides. Download Links on here will FTP from DF and secondaries to UD forums, bc we longer require registering to download. This gives users the chance to check and make sure UD has not been updated more recently than the one on ftp if it hasnt been updated right away.

Download Links at the bottom. enjoy!

Ultimate Droid 2.3.0
----------------------
- Updated All kernels
- Updated Browser app
- Updated Mms Features
- Updated Contacts app
- Scrollbars now invisible
- Updated Deskclock Features
- Added a more visible scroller
- Fixed compcache startup issue
- Fixed switching bootanimation issue
- Centered Date and Time on Lockscreen
- Added Phone and Messaging Tab Option for Lockscreen (rhurta)
- Added lockscreen gestures (mwebster - UDParts -> Input Settings)
- Play previous song when headset button is clicked three times (cyanogen)
- Changed deault wallpaper to "The Underdog" (androidandme.com - Ray Frenden)
- Pulled in some extra fixes from AOSP (framework, system core, build, bionic)

pre1.jpg
1.jpg
24.jpg
26.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Download Links For All Supported Devices:

Droid 1: The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 Droid 1

Slayher Kernels For Droid 1 Only - Newest kernels with compcache - From LFY rom and slayher For Droid 1 ONLY!!!

HTC Incredible: The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 Incredible

HTC EVO 4G: The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 EVO 4G

HTC Desire CDMA: The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 Desire CDMA

HTC Desire GSM: The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 Desire GSM

Please Remember to always make a backup first and we take no responsibility if anything happens to your phone. You take all responsibility when installing this. Just a safety thing that always needs to be added in.

Extra Links For Support

UD Forums For Extra Help

Extra Support and Guides for Motorola Droid on UD Forums

Extra Support and Guides For HTC Incredible on UD Forums

Extra Support and Guides For HTC EVO 4G on UD Forums

Extra Support and Guides for HTC Desire CDMA on UD Forums

Extra Support and Guides for HTC Desire GSM on UD Forums

Donate Link:

If you enjoy UD roms and BlackDroids work please donate :)

Last edited:

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Downloading now, and I just got 2.1 finished the way I like it. So far this is running awesome..bring on the themes. Kudoos

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
download link added

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice job! Question, I've heard some speculation about a MIUI lockscreen in the future, true or no?

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Nice job! Question, I've heard some speculation about a MIUI lockscreen in the future, true or no?

the extra sliders are like miui lock screen. as far as up and down, i hope, keeping asking BD to make one :) time will tell!

TMYINC

Reaction score
Awesome! Downloading and flashing now. Just posted on UD forums as well. Thank you for your hard work and great roms!

pyro6128

Reaction score
oh man, way to give me something to use to procrastinate further. This paper is never going to done haha

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

the extra sliders are like miui lock screen. as far as up and down, i hope, keeping asking BD to make one :) time will tell!

Really? That's great! Unfortunately, I can't use UD:/ But I love the ROMs that you guys put together. I wish I could use them.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Really? That's great! Unfortunately, I can't use UD:/ But I love the ROMs that you guys put together. I wish I could use them.

why cant you use UD?

Heat issues. At first, I thought it was kernels. But then everything I tried pointed to one inescapable fact, most and close to all ROMs do not play nice with my replacement. I had UD on my Droid before my replacement and it was flawless. Fast, smooth, I loved it. But my replacement will only stay cool for two ROMs

bdub33

Reaction score
SICK!! Very nice thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

why cant you use UD?

Heat issues. At first, I thought it was kernels. But then everything I tried pointed to one inescapable fact, most and close to all ROMs do not play nice with my replacement. I had UD on my Droid before my replacement and it was flawless. Fast, smooth, I loved it. But my replacement will only stay cool for two ROMs

that sucks. maybe new slayer kernel plus improvements may let you run ud. never hurts to try once some releases and see if it works out.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
why cant you use UD?

that sucks. maybe new slayer kernel plus improvements may let you run ud. never hurts to try once some releases and see if it works out.

Yeah, I'm running one of the new ones now but maybe more will appear. And don't get me wrong:), I'm going to flash this just like I have every release since 2.0(which is only 2 but still) and play around with it. Does it still have the MIUI looking call screen?

EDIT: Call screen, not lockscreen

Last edited: