Thread jacking

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey while we're on the topic, what's the best ROM out there?

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey while we're on the topic, what's the best ROM out there?

This was already discussed, its the ThReAdJaCk v1.1 Rom. ;)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
I've got an easier and safer method than Quicksilver to root ANY tv. I really think Quicksilver is drinking too much of that vodka before he posts. sheez!

All you need is a potato gun with a good sized potato (Idaho prefferred). Aim it directly at your tv, fire it and BAMMM!! Your tv has been rooted.

good luck

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've got an easier and safer method than Quicksilver to root ANY tv. I really think Quicksilver is drinking too much of that vodka before he posts. sheez!

All you need is a potato gun with a good sized potato (Idaho prefferred). Aim it directly at your tv, fire it and BAMMM!! Your tv has been rooted.

good luck

alright thats what i thought but i just needed verification

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

good luck

I forgot about that way. Although mine is more energetic. ;)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Joker

Reaction score

good luck

This method worked best to root my TV, but now my reception is not as good. What's the best way to unroot so I could bring it in for a CLN TV?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Ah, that one's easy. All you need is some duct tape, bbq sauce (Dinosaur BBQ sauce is the only one supported by the manufacturer, but any should work provided you bought it on a full moon night), and a couple of gerbils.

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT, use hamsters.

And I'm having this exact same problem, only mine's not quite the same, because it's on my Black Berry Storm. Like, when I'd press the screen down it doesn't click, but it does what I tell it to do, except it always seems to load up slow. Can I use Easy Root to root my phone so I can overclock it?

I never had this problem with my Razr. Can I just load the software for that on?

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ah, that one's easy. All you need is some duct tape, bbq sauce (Dinosaur BBQ sauce is the only one supported by the manufacturer, but any should work provided you bought it on a full moon night), and a couple of gerbils.

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT, use hamsters.

And I'm having this exact same problem, only mine's not quite the same, because it's on my Black Berry Storm. Like, when I'd press the screen down it doesn't click, but it does what I tell it to do, except it always seems to load up slow. Can I use Easy Root to root my phone so I can overclock it?

I never had this problem with my Razr. Can I just load the software for that on?

You forgot the WD40.
Man's two best friends when fixing things, WD40 and duct tape.
How to root a BB storm. Place it in a planter and grow some flowers in said planter, in a few short months it will be rooted.
There is a great place for your BB storm. It's called the trash. Or you can hit it with a hammer and say you dropped it. :D

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
A friend of mine is going to get some firecrackers (illegal in NY but hey) and have a little detonation party for his Storm next month. He's due for an upgrade the 21st.

Any suggestions for a phone to replace it? dancedroid

y0rk

Reaction score
insert random comment or question...

followed by extremely large signature pic of random rom different than I am asking for help with and several links to different forums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
insert random comment or question...

followed by extremely large signature pic of random rom different than I am asking for help with and several links to different forums

I'm not sure what you're talking about... never ever seen that before...surely that wouldn't happen!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
You could sure try it. Or you can flash your razr to alltel v3c firmware and then put the telus updgrade over the top to get Java working on it. Hello google maps on a dumbphone. No joke.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
You could sure try it. Or you can flash your razr to alltel v3c firmware and then put the telus updgrade over the top to get Java working on it. Hello google maps on a dumbphone. No joke.
That? That's just awesome. :)

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
That? That's just awesome. :)
Only bummer was that you lost the TF card. It all worked nicer on the V9m razr2. Want to talk about difficult, though doing all this and still having everything working on Verizon's network. Had to flash USCC f/w to the razr2, edit the nvm's a ton of seems, etc, then flash telus over the top and do it all again. Makes the stuff most of us do to the droid feel like child's play.