Thread jacking

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice. Thread.

But since we're here, i was wondering what the heck is up with my phone becuse i did somtihn g to it that i don remember i think i booted into booteloader or recovery and now it just hangs on the moon and thjen i sdf'd it and then i flahsed my but and now it just wont do a ny thing so then i tried a purple haze theme and that fixed it byut then it start6ed acing up agin and so i decided to totaly wipe it on my but and flahs the sdcard and then nothing happpend why dosnt it wurk anymore ithgouth i did every thing rite and follow the guide and now im stuck wit a phone that just sits here and goes . . . . .

DROID!

My personal favorite as of now. I crack up every time.
Hay can we have a poll on our favorite in this thread. Haha
*I need help chevyno1's ss Rom won't work on my evo. Can someone port this to the evo.*

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I can first you need to hook up a wire connecting to the high voltage power line in the nearest power pole.
Then get real drunk and lick it and if you are still able to move connect that line to your tv.
Then turn it on if it doesn't blow up hit it with a hammer. Then it will be rooted.
PS I am not responsible for any damage or harm to you, your tv or anyone else while you try to root your tv.
Caution objects may spark during procedure, continue anyway.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Come on guys!! Enough with the personal attacks!! I'll have to shut the thread down if this continues.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Come on guys!! Enough with the personal attacks!! I'll have to shut the thread down if this continues.

Really. Please don't.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Really. Please don't.

it's in the spirit of the thread : )

random reprimands

OP
jasonppp

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lol wow i didnt think this would become as useful as it has lmao
does the tv root work on lcd? lmmfao

DF Smod