Official "Survivors of the Great G-Nex Debacle of 2011" Thead

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Android revolution HD 2.1? I didn't even know roms were out already. I might check it out but I was considering staying stock for a while... well stock with root access :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Just flashed it. I figured I had one day with stock, now to really see what this thing can do. :D

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Oh ok. I thought I recognized the name, I used to use one of your themes(ports) on LGB. Ah, the old days. :smile:

Yeah those were the days when liquid cranked out 2 updates a week some times. I had porting them down to a science to where it took only a few minutes depending on whether or not I wanted to throw any edits in.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I flashed the new from first day, but not sure how to do the under clock thing or anything. :p. Didn't really read the channel log, I just figured it'd have basic improvements and what not. And I wanted a from on this baby already.

I dont see nova launcher in the market..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Somewhat.. Not the same though. :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah this thread is pretty quiet. I almost think Truss would be disappointed.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
So almost 5 days later, still loving this phone. Managed to force myself not to use it to perform some battery tests. Tomorrow will be the "heavy" use test.

Thread is quiet cause it's in the Offtopic section of the forum. Barely anyone visits here :(

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I got to play with a nexus tonight... ;) probably going to pick one up tomorrow or so... The guy said he's sold through them like crazy! He didn't have a live demo, so I was sitting there drawing with my fingerprints on the screen! ;)
The guy was going on and on about how I should never buy from a retailer other than VZW, because they know better etc... I just couldn't take him seriously because the whole time he was calling it the galaxy nexus s... >.<

This wants to be sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus

GoBears

Reaction score
Thread is quiet cause it's in the Offtopic section of the forum. Barely anyone visits here :(

Forgot all about this thread! Never visit the off topic section.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm on the end of my second day of snow skiing and my calfs both feel like billiard balls. Not sure how I'm going survive tomorrow, but it should be interesting. I should get back in my regular routine and be on a lot more after Christmas comes and goes. Hope all is well with everyone else!!