[THEME] RedRum 2.0

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Just wow

Nice job. I have never been a red themed kinda guy but... F-ing WOW. You know how to make red classy. Fit/Finish/Details all locked down. You got me seeing red as an option.

Only downside I can see is the gradient effect on the power bar icons, I haven't seen it on a phone obviously... but effect bleeds the edge of the icons into black making them harder to recognize. But just my 2cents.

Keep up the good work.

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice job. I have never been a red themed kinda guy but... F-ing WOW. You know how to make red classy. Fit/Finish/Details all locked down. You got me seeing red as an option.

Only downside I can see is the gradient effect on the power bar icons, I haven't seen it on a phone obviously... but effect bleeds the edge of the icons into black making them harder to recognize. But just my 2cents.

Keep up the good work.
Depending on how bright you have your screen I can understand what you're saying.

In the OP, I updated the last picture with a new Power widget icon, along with Genie Widget and Pandora. You can see them a bit better now.

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Beta testers needed.
Send me a PM with your request and I'll send you the link to try it out.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme Posted Get it while its Hot!!!!!!! I know im all over this!!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome work on the updated version of this theme!! Thanks for everything

Mikejl

Reaction score
Carl,

Great face lift to an already good looking theme. I love the new look!

Oh ya, the Boot Animation is too cool!

Mike

Jejackson

Reaction score
How do I take the LP .png file and apply it with the theme? The updated LP icons make this theme complete, without it it doesn't feel finished to me.

Other than that its a solid theme. The boot animation was cool but laggy on my device, not a big deal to me though.

drandroid

Reaction score
wallpaper

lemme have that wallpaper :icon_ banana: nice work thanks man

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How do I take the LP .png file and apply it with the theme? The updated LP icons make this theme complete, without it it doesn't feel finished to me.

Other than that its a solid theme. The boot animation was cool but laggy on my device, not a big deal to me though.
put the png on ur sd card. From your homescreen, hit the menu button, click on "Preferences" -> Appearance Settings -> Dock Background. Select "custom" the navigate to where you put it on your sd card and choose the file. Back out of the settings menu and the dock will now be there.

Anybody else having a laggy boot animation? Works fine on my phone, but I guess I could "up" the FPS a bit.