[THEME] I present... 24k Black Glass for UD 2.3.. A Gold color theme

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well, as a backup, I am currently uploading a CW update.zip that I just made. Eiker.. how's it feel to be the only peron on the planet using Gold? lol

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tonight... i will not fall asleep in midsentence typing away on the keyboard :) We will get it done sooner...lol

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
me cw...........

oh and it feels pretty sweet!!

Last edited:

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well, as a backup, I am currently uploading a CW update.zip that I just made. Eiker.. how's it feel to be the only peron on the planet using Gold? lol

It's not working for me with SP Recovery.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
and btw Adroid.. my 2 year old had a Christmas play.. so joy to the world is in my brain.

What makes me laugh is.. he had one line (he's 2). He gets asked what he wants for Christmas and his reply is.. I want an Atari. The issue is, now, if we ask him what he actually wants for Christmas for real.. he always says.. I want an Atari..lmao

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
here we are...

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
eiker.. man I like the keyboard.. not trying to brag, I just like it... but I do have a uestion.... what icon did I miss because I see a black icon up in the left on the noti bar,,, what is that icon for?

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
and btw Adroid.. my 2 year old had a Christmas play.. so joy to the world is in my brain.

What makes me laugh is.. he had one line (he's 2). He gets asked what he wants for Christmas and his reply is.. I want an Atari. The issue is, now, if we ask him what he actually wants for Christmas for real.. he always says.. I want an Atari..lmao

:rofl3: ... How does he know about Atari??? That's way before his age. I remember playing with Intelevision when i was like 5

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
eiker.. man I like the keyboard.. not trying to brag, I just like it... but I do have a uestion.... what icon did I miss because I see a black icon up in the left on the noti bar,,, what is that icon for?

thats the icon signifying that i took a pic with drocap..and the keyboard it friggin swwwweeetttt...

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nope, not the same as 38.. but like say.. its for CW only... try SP but brother.. I am going to make you a CW fan if it kills me..lol

Atari.. he has no clue what an Atari is.. its just his line. I however, know what it is and I dont ever want to see that relic of time in my house.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
more pics posted^^^^^^^^

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am a sucker for that daggone background in any color.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The cubes? Yeah I likely too let me know if you want a custom color or a mashup of some kind

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App