[THEME] I present... 24k Black Glass for UD 2.3.. A Gold color theme

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So you already flashed it using CWM?... but you prefer SPRecovery though right?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SPRecovery flashes just fine over stock UD.... trying the OP .zip now...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It installed with no problems in SPR.... but not rebooting... Is that .zip even for 2.3?

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
Bootloop for me also installing it over stock UD 2.3 using CW... The chrome theme worked just fine, but the gold is my fav. I was running 2.1 just so I could keep using gold until this afternoon when I saw this post. Can't wait until it works.:)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So you already flashed it using CWM?... but you prefer SPRecovery though right?

I haven't tried it with CWM yet, only SP Recovery. Yes I'd prefer SPR because all my back ups are with that.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It installed with no problems in SPR.... but not rebooting... Is that .zip even for 2.3?

The link in the OP flashed but once it passed the M logo... all I got was a black screen. The link in post 38 didn't flash. Installation was aborted.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bootloop for me also installing it over stock UD 2.3 using CW... The chrome theme worked just fine, but the gold is my fav. I was running 2.1 just so I could keep using gold until this afternoon when I saw this post. Can't wait until it works.:)

Firewing did you download the link in the op? That one should work with CW. I'm using SP Recovery.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Used a different script, again it installed in SPR, but still no boot up, just on a blank glowing dark screen...

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Used a different script, again it installed in SPR, but still no boot up, just on a blank glowing dark screen...

Same issue with me.

OK downloaded ROM Manager... flashing to CW.

Man... forgot to flash back to stock. Ran it on top of chrome and only the icons are theme. OK I'm starting over.

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well went back to stock and used SPR to install my TruBlue and all went fine... so the OP 24K Gold zip is what's not working with SPR....

Going back to CWM and trying the 24K Gold again

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai

Firewing did you download the link in the op? That one should work with CW. I'm using SP Recovery.

Android,
I used the link in post 53... I can't figure out why it won't work unless I needed to use a different link than the one is post 53?
Cara

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Android,
I used the link in post 53... I can't figure out why it won't work unless I needed to use a different link than the one is post 53?
Cara

use the one in the first page... Sorry about that.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well went back to stock and used SPR to install my TruBlue and all went fine... so the OP 24K Gold zip is what's not working with SPR....

Going back to CWM and trying the 24K Gold again

So what time is it out there MBK?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ClockWorkMod install did boot up, but same issues as with Chrome... installing over my TruBlue nets only partial install of the 24K theme, with come of it's gold on the dialer and contacts, but still residulas of my TruBlue... see screenshots...
And RootExplorer only shows 36KB available... so it appears it's the same issue with available space, and that's why it cannot apply with SPRecovery, probably because SPR allows all of the overwrite, which causes not enough space for the system to boot up... just my personal theory, not 100% etched in stone, lol

Only 9:40...;)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ClockWorkMod install did boot up, but same issues as with Chrome... installing over my TruBlue nets only partial install of the 24K theme, with come of it's gold on the dialer and contacts, but still residulas of my TruBlue... see screenshots...
And RootExplorer only shows 36KB available... so it appears it's the same issue with available space, and that's why it cannot apply with SPRecovery, probably because SPR allows all of the overwrite, which causes not enough space for the system to boot up... just my personal theory, not 100% etched in stone, lol

Only 9:40...;)

Only a two hour difference. I thought it would be at least 3-4.

OK... Still didn't work with CW. Flashed back to stock with SP Recovery. Flashed CW to install the theme, but when it rebooted it bootlooped.

I hate CW... it doesn't see my SPR back up :icon_evil:

Last edited: