GingerBread Gtalk.... 'INVERTED'

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BTW B-boy... I took the Blue Talk.apk you linked a few posts back and used RootExplorer and pasted it into system/app fixing permissions, then deleted the Talk2 that was in there...rebooted, and it installed just fine.... looks great on my Bionic Bro...;)

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome bro!... I'm personally digging the transparent look right now... ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
And you are the winner! The inversion stuck :) Was this the Kejar mod you posted about?

sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide mark 2

It was, so if ya see him around be sure to say thanks :)

Tepes

Reaction score
It was, so if ya see him around be sure to say thanks :)

I will indeed. It's odd, my system/app now has Talk.apk and Talk2.apk and their not fighting eachother. If it works, it works :)

So B-Boy any chance Kejar's can get the inverted Blue treatment. Also, tp76, do you think it would be alright for me to re-post this on other forums as a D3 friendly version giving all credit to the proper people?

sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide mark 2

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey great to here you got an inverted version finally up and running...
both Talk.apk and Talk2.apk would show as Talk in apps, so my guess is that Talk is listed first so by default your D3 sees it as the one installed....but like you said if you got it to work, it works so no worries...

I did see that the D3 update you mentioned did have the Talk2 and that it was indeed deodexed, so kejar's that to posted may have just been a more up to date version of Talk