[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

captdroid

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
I also can't find where u change the hilights under the wifi/bluetooth etc. on the pulldown. Mine still shows up the cyan color and no text.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

To change the color of your notification icons in the pulldown press the "Indicator Color" option here:

snap20101211_202226.png

So my verizonwireless text will not show up even though I have the text to be black in cyanogenmod setting, is there anything else I need to be doing to get it to show up

If you want your Verizon Wireless to show up check all boxes that say display PLMN and SPN here:

snap20101211_202022.png

timwilso

Reaction score
Thank you! Finally got the answer I needed. I really appreciate it.

BigMace23

Reaction score
Ko
I also can't find where u change the hilights under the wifi/bluetooth etc. on the pulldown. Mine still shows up the cyan color and no text.

To change the color of your notification icons in the pulldown press the "Indicator Color" option here:

snap20101211_202226.png

So my verizonwireless text will not show up even though I have the text to be black in cyanogenmod setting, is there anything else I need to be doing to get it to show up

If you want your Verizon Wireless to show up check all boxes that say display PLMN and SPN here:

snap20101211_202022.png

reeeeboot :)

Actually maybe a reboot... but make sure your setting PLMN label color for that under 'date and provider' at least for Verizon.

http://www.absolutelyandroid.com/ui-tweaks-on-cm6-a-tutorial/

Thanks for the info... I had all of those checked and was wonderwing why it wasn't working, but what got it to eventually work was unchecking and rechecking everything and then rebooting. Thanks

aburtson

Reaction score
Hey Benny,

Great theme! Thanks for making this! The only thing I noticed that wasn't themed yet was the lockscreen in landscape mode (or in other words, when you slide the keyboard out). It's still got the froyo style tabs in landscape, hasn't been updated to gingerbread yet. Let me know if you get around to a fix.

Again, great work!

Daft-H

Reaction score
by themed im ment they still have the blue highlight under them instead of the gray/black ones

Are you sure you even have a Wi-Fi signal? If you dont have a signal its going to look grey. Is the 3G signal green?
yes, it is green.

just to clarify, i dont mean its gray as in i have no wifi signal, i mean its gray like the stock vanilla android wifi indicator

Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
by themed im ment they still have the blue highlight under them instead of the gray/black ones

Are you sure you even have a Wi-Fi signal? If you dont have a signal its going to look grey. Is the 3G signal green?
yes, it is green.

just to clarify, i dont mean its gray as in i have no wifi signal, i mean its gray like the stock vanilla android wifi indicator

Can you post a screenshot?

Daft-H

Reaction score
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score

I FINALLY figured out what the problem was. The icon for 1 bar signal was never themed, it got missed. I fixed the problem and re-up'd the file. If you re-download the theme and reapply it should be good.

neubanks89

Reaction score
the pics look great however I can't get the theme to install. I flash it using clockwork on a fresh install of cm6.1 and nothing changes. The .xml file changes colors just fine but the .zip's both don't work

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
the pics look great however I can't get the theme to install. I flash it using clockwork on a fresh install of cm6.1 and nothing changes. The .xml file changes colors just fine but the .zip's both don't work

Read through the thread before asking that question. It's been answered 10 times already.

neubanks89

Reaction score

Read through the thread before asking that question. It's been answered 10 times already.

I'm sorry that I don't wish to spend an hour reading through 13 pages, if its such a common problem it should added to the OP

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score

I'm sorry that I don't wish to spend an hour reading through 13 pages, if its such a common problem it should added to the OP

It is...labled "Read Me"

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

neubanks89

Reaction score

It is...labled "Read Me"

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Maybe you should un-bold the Read Me, with all the other text, I skipped right over without seeing it if it was there an hour ago when I first tried it.

"READ ME: Make sure you have enough space in your /system/app partition before installing themes on CM6.1. If you install and it doesnt take, it means you ran out of space. Delete any htc .apks and market apps first! If you try installing this after a fresh install of CM6.1 it will not work."

EDIT: So does anyone know how to install twitter when the market says it's missing a shared library? Turns out removing apps that are in the Market doesn't always work out so well...

EDIT2: Had to reflash gapps to get twitter to install and stop voice actions from force closing

Last edited: