Daft-H

Reaction score
I re-downloaded from the OP i still have the grey wifi icon

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
I re-downloaded from the OP i still have the grey wifi icon

Not sure what your doing wrong...works for everyone else. Only thing I can think of is that your out of memory in your /system/app and its not taking the updated theme.

jerroedr

Reaction score
hey benny,

i havnt themed much but I was curious about a few things.
You already said that i could probablly move the apps to the sd card, but im assuming that I would no longer receive market updates?

And what happens if i dont delete market apps before uninstalling? will I end up with two copies?

And last question, do you know how this works with adw launcher? i know you use lp but ive been with adw from the start and switching would take more effort than im willing to put into it.

thanks.

and thanks for the options. its taken me days to pick the theme of yours i wanted to try first

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
hey benny,

You already said that i could probablly move the apps to the sd card, but im assuming that I would no longer receive market updates?

And what happens if i dont delete market apps before uninstalling? will I end up with two copies?

And last question, do you know how this works with adw launcher? i know you use lp but ive been with adw from the start and switching would take more effort than im willing to put into it.

thanks.

and thanks for the options. its taken me days to pick the theme of yours i wanted to try first

1. Right, themed apps cant get market updates. They need to be re-themed.

2. If you don't uninstall market apps then the themed ones won't install.

3. ADW launcher will work fine with any themed ROM.

jerroedr

Reaction score
hey benny,

thanks.

what apps did you theme?

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
hey benny,

thanks.

what apps did you theme?

For this theme no apps were touched...nothing you can get from the market anyways. LauncherPro is the only one.

Daft-H

Reaction score
i cleared out some stuff in my system/app folder, reflashed the download, and still no dice. also, the buttons on my pulldown menu still have the blue highlight under them, not the grey/black one shown in the screenshots

edit: do i need to flash the "gingerbread enhanced.zip" also, or does that just add different transitions?

Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
i cleared out some stuff in my system/app folder, reflashed the download, and still no dice. also, the buttons on my pulldown menu still have the blue highlight under them, not the grey/black one shown in the screenshots

edit: do i need to flash the "gingerbread enhanced.zip" also, or does that just add different transitions?

I have no idea whats going on with your phone. You have a Droid, right?

If all else fails, format phone and start from a fresh install. You can try installing the enhanced version and see if that does anything first.

Daft-H

Reaction score
yes, og droid. ill try flashing the enhanced on top of it and see what happens, if it doesnt work, ill format like you said

edit: formatting, flashing enhanced didnt do anything. just for the record, i removed facebook, twitter, email, gmail, all htc apps, bluetooth, youtube, spare parts, rom manager, voice search, and i think a few others. should i have removed more?

Last edited:

Glueeater

Reaction score
Got all the way to 105mb free System memory by moving apps to SDcard and finally got the theme to take.

AWESOME ANIMATIONS.

edit: I can't say how much CM6.1 and this theme has renewed my interest in my phone. Haha. I was very bored and annoyed by some bugs in CM6.0. Great all around!

Last edited:

jerroedr

Reaction score
everything looks good! thanks for the help and all the hard work!

Daft-H

Reaction score
well, i give up. i wiped, reflashed, redownload, re-everythinged, and it still doesnt work. i suppose i can overlook it, but i still wonder whats causing it

jerroedr

Reaction score
well, i give up. i wiped, reflashed, redownload, re-everythinged, and it still doesnt work. i suppose i can overlook it, but i still wonder whats causing it

what is the problem your having?