[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

Feisu

Reaction score
This is a great theme.Everything is fine expect I cannot turning on my 3G Mobile Hotspot Application (mynet.apk) that come with cm 6.1 with this theme enabled. Any idea how to solve it? it says cannot set up data link.

Diab210

Reaction score
This truly is an amazing theme. Great job benny! I saw in an earlier post someone mention the headphone icon seemed out of place and it does seem rather large on the screen . Was that also supposed to be themed or is it a stock cyanogen icon?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

itchn2go

Reaction score
Can i change the color of the Bluetooth Icon? I found the CM User Interface Tweaks for the status bar, Date and Notification.

I can change the color of the bar, the pull down, but cannot find the setting for the BT icon. It seems to be the same as the USB color. Any help?

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Can i change the color of the Bluetooth Icon? I found the CM User Interface Tweaks for the status bar, Date and Notification.

I can change the color of the bar, the pull down, but cannot find the setting for the BT icon. It seems to be the same as the USB color. Any help?

There is no setting to change the bluetooth icon...its an actual image.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JakeK23

Reaction score
Hate to resurrect this thread but Benny, I saw that you said that the headphones icon was the official Gingerbread icon, but its really really ugly. Is there any chance of changing this to make the other icons? Thanks! Love this theme!

chad_petree

Reaction score
the gingerbread animations arent here, any chance of including them? also the led notifications are not working right , hte led doesnt blink it just turns itself on until i use the phone :blink:

TheWizKid95

Reaction score
Will this theme work on an Incredible with CM 6.1 Stable?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Hey Incredible people...check out this thread if you want a Gingerbread theme. Looks really nice from the screenshots

[Theme] Ninjabread! for CM6.1 Stable! - CyanogenMod Forum

wow, i cant believe my theme made it all the way to droidforums! i have also been informed that my ninjabread theme (located here,) also worked on moto droids! please check it out, and thanks! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: