[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

jerroedr

Reaction score
well, i give up. i wiped, reflashed, redownload, re-everythinged, and it still doesnt work. i suppose i can overlook it, but i still wonder whats causing it

what is the problem your having?
the pulldown bar buttons arent themed and neither is the wifi icon in the status bar

the power widget icons? those are themed. the op has old pics.
as for the wifi icon... i dont use it so i cant answer that one

Daft-H

Reaction score
by themed im ment they still have the blue highlight under them instead of the gray/black ones

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
by themed im ment they still have the blue highlight under them instead of the gray/black ones

Are you sure you even have a Wi-Fi signal? If you dont have a signal its going to look grey. Is the 3G signal green?

topdogg

Reaction score
The pull down button highlight you have to do yourself in CM settings. My wifi icon is themed, full green with strongest signal and grey when I start losing bars.

timwilso

Reaction score
Why does it keep giving me an error when I try to use the custom icons and dock. I already unzipped the file and put it on the root of my sd card?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

timwilso

Reaction score
I also can't find where u change the hilights under the wifi/bluetooth etc. on the pulldown. Mine still shows up the cyan color and no text.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Why does it keep giving me an error when I try to use the custom icons and dock. I already unzipped the file and put it on the root of my sd card?

How are you trying to use the images?

I also can't find where u change the hilights under the wifi/bluetooth etc. on the pulldown. Mine still shows up the cyan color and no text.

If you install the Gingerbread.xml file it will fix the colors.

timwilso

Reaction score
I got the icons and dock to take. I think they just hadn't fully loaded when I chose custom. I already put the xml file in the cm theme file. I thought that's all I needed to do. Then select the gingerbread theme from the settings? Am I spose to actually install it?

jerroedr

Reaction score
wait, the power widgets in the notification bar shouldnt have blue selectors?

timwilso

Reaction score
Apparently they should be grey. But mine won't change. Its not a major concern...just annoying me. I want to solve the mystery! Small price for a great looking them.

Glueeater

Reaction score
You have to manually change the colors inside the Indicator Color option in CM Menu. You'll have to move to a completely different color from black or it won't take.

jerroedr

Reaction score
You have to manually change the colors inside the Indicator Color option in CM Menu. You'll have to move to a completely different color from black or it won't take.

any color at all?

edit, got it

Last edited:

BigMace23

Reaction score
So my verizonwireless text will not show up even though I have the text to be black in cyanogenmod setting, is there anything else I need to be doing to get it to show up