[Theme] CM Nightly Build 210 NexTheme

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
Hey captdroid,
I was wondering if you could tell me what is new in the 210 build? And if you happen to know, the 211 build as well?

Don't know exactly but if you read posts over in the cyanogenmod.com forum you may get an idea.

Alright, I'll check it out. I wish the Koush section was more update. I don't like the site that much, doesn't seem to get much traffic. Maybe I'm just not on it enough. UD is adding a lot of nice things to what CM has, I hope they plan on adding some things. That's why I was asking ha. But I'll take a look

UD is created from CM. Read posts in the cyanogenmod forum by mtwebster. He is one of the guys behind many additions and fixes. :) Good stuff posted in the cyanogenmod forum. Not necessarily whole lot of babble but good stuff :)

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't know exactly but if you read posts over in the cyanogenmod.com forum you may get an idea.

Alright, I'll check it out. I wish the Koush section was more update. I don't like the site that much, doesn't seem to get much traffic. Maybe I'm just not on it enough. UD is adding a lot of nice things to what CM has, I hope they plan on adding some things. That's why I was asking ha. But I'll take a look

UD is created from CM. Read posts in the cyanogenmod forum by mtwebster. He is one of the guys behind many additions and fixes. :) Good stuff posted in the cyanogenmod forum. Not necessarily whole lot of babble but good stuff :) And if you run UD and want to know what is really going on with your ROM read in that forum... lol

Exactly. That's what irritates me the most. UD is created from CM and is surpassing CM feature wise. I just feel like CM is somewhat falling behind a little bit. What do you mean what is really going on with your ROM? I have a hard time finding things on the CM forum haha

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

UD is created from CM. Read posts in the cyanogenmod forum by mtwebster. He is one of the guys behind many additions and fixes. :) Good stuff posted in the cyanogenmod forum. Not necessarily whole lot of babble but good stuff :) And if you run UD and want to know what is really going on with your ROM read in that forum... lol

Exactly. That's what irritates me the most. UD is created from CM and is surpassing CM feature wise. I just feel like CM is somewhat falling behind a little bit. What do you mean what is really going on with your ROM? I have a hard time finding things on the CM forum haha

How is UD surpassing CM feature wise? Most all the features in UD are from CM since it uses CM code. What I mean by what's really going on with your ROM is that for example if you want to know what works and doesn't work with the latest CM feature gestures you can read what mtwebster has to say. Or here is another one. mtwebster recently fixed multitouch problem. So if you read about it from the source code creator then you will know... lol

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

How is UD surpassing CM feature wise? Most all the features in UD are from CM since it uses CM code. What I mean by what's really going on with your ROM is that for example if you want to know what works and doesn't work with the latest CM feature gestures you can read what mtwebster has to say. Or here is another one. mtwebster recently fixed multitouch problem. So if you read about it from the source code creator then you will know... lol

Like, you can completely take away the lockscreen sliders and use gestures to unlock it. Cyanogen doesn't have that unless they've included it in the most recent nightlies. And the extra sliders on UD are much better Imo. And Cyanogen has a multitouch problem right now!?! I thought it was the apps that I had. I've been emailing developers and what not haha.

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

Like, you can completely take away the lockscreen sliders and use gestures to unlock it. Cyanogen doesn't have that unless they've included it in the most recent nightlies. And the extra sliders on UD are much better Imo. And Cyanogen has a multitouch problem right now!?! I thought it was the apps that I had. I've been emailing developers and what not haha.

I told you the code for these is from CM. The multitouch problem as noted in the cyanogenmod forum should be correct now in the latest nightly build I believe starting with 209 or 210.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

I told you the code for these is from CM. The multitouch problem as noted in the cyanogenmod forum should be correct now in the latest nightly build I believe starting with 209 or 210.

They why hasn't CM included them yet? And yes, I believe it is. I haven't had the game problems I was having before

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

They why hasn't CM included them yet? And yes, I believe it is. I haven't had the game problems I was having before

They are included of course.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man I don't know any other way to tell you... YES it is... lol

I've looked!!! Is it in the nightlies now or something? Because it wasn't in RC5 or whatever.

Correct, RC5 mtwebster had not yet made the ability to create gestures that would unlock the phone or the ability to turn off the sliders entirely. Load up 210 or 211...

Oh, gotcha. I actually have 210 flashed right now but I haven't gotten to play with it. Sorry about that. That's good to know then ha. I wonder if the sliders have changed

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
I've looked!!! Is it in the nightlies now or something? Because it wasn't in RC5 or whatever.

Correct, RC5 mtwebster had not yet made the ability to create gestures that would unlock the phone or the ability to turn off the sliders entirely. Load up 210 or 211...

Oh, gotcha. I actually have 210 flashed right now but I haven't gotten to play with it. Sorry about that. That's good to know then ha. I wonder if the sliders have changed

He also made the ability to assign any app to the 'message' slider on the phone/message slider option. So for example if you use google for text messaging you can assign that app to the 'message' slider or if you use mms then assign that one. You will see in settings.

I just loaded up build 211...

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

He also made the ability to assign any app to the 'message' slider on the phone/message slider option. So for example if you use google for text messaging you can assign that app to the 'message' slider or if you use mms then assign that one. You will see in settings.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I messed with it when I flashed UD for a sec. So, CM was the one who created this gesture idea but just applied it after UD? Or some of it after?

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I messed with it when I flashed UD for a sec. So, CM was the one who created this gesture idea but just applied it after UD? Or some of it after?

No man RC5 came out before. Any of this code that shows up in UD is from CM since UD is made from CM code base.