[Theme] Gingerbread for UD 2.5.0 - D1

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
It worked for me 2 only thing is there a way u can add the ability to see battery percent

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
It worked for me 2 only thing is there a way u can add the ability to see battery percent

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The new vertical battery image is not as wide as the old horizontal one so it will not line up. This is something that would have to be changed by Blackdroid in the coding. Another option is to add numbers to the battery images but that would not allow customizable colors.

Reaction score
Is it possible to make the notification bar and pull down look more like gingerbread? (see attachment) I've been working on it but just can't get it to look right.

The things to change to make it really look gingerbread: black headers for notifications, darker grey for the power control, and plain black (I think it's very lightly transparent) for the background

new attachment: further work on it shows what I'm getting at, just need to skin up the bottom bar (close bar) and I think it's pretty true.
p.s. hope you don't mind I'm working with it without your permission. I wont distribute it.

Last edited:

removement

Reaction score
Has anyone received a call with this theme? I have the answer button off to the left and half cut off like bd was having issues with on his Rom for a while.

Sent from outer space.

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Is it possible to make the notification bar and pull down look more like gingerbread? (see attachment) I've been working on it but just can't get it to look right.

The things to change to make it really look gingerbread: black headers for notifications, darker grey for the power control, and plain black (I think it's very lightly transparent) for the background

new attachment: further work on it shows what I'm getting at, just need to skin up the bottom bar (close bar) and I think it's pretty true.
p.s. hope you don't mind I'm working with it without your permission. I wont distribute it.

To make it look more like gingerbread is a bit relative. Every picture of the dropdown I've seen so far has looked different (see attached), possibly due to manufacturer changes. All my images have been pulled from google's gingerbread sdk, so until the official release I probably won't be changing anything. Feel free to make any modifications you want and release it if you wish.

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Has anyone received a call with this theme? I have the answer button off to the left and half cut off like bd was having issues with on his Rom for a while.

Sent from outer space.

I'll get that fixed tonight when I get home from work this evening, thanks for letting me know.

removement

Reaction score

Sent from outer space.

I'll get that fixed tonight when I get home from work this evening, thanks for letting me know.

Not a problem. Love the theme! Did find it quite humorous I felt I had to ask if people have received a call on their phone :)

Sent from outer space.

danielson2047

Reaction score
Anyone else have black text on black when going in to the "more" menu of an app (gmail, titanium backup, maps)?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

danielson2047

Reaction score
Once the black on black and the call screen is fixed I think I might actually keep a rom theme combo for more than two minutes. Lol. Nice work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Wheeler

Reaction score
I just want to know where you are that it is 4 degrees?
22486d1292382506-theme-gingerbread-ud-2-5-0-d1-cap201012120900.jpg