[Theme] Gingerbread for UD 2.5.0 - D1

neilrl79

Reaction score
What does the lockscreen look like? Can someone post a screenshot, preferably of the rotary lockscreen? Thanks.

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
What does the lockscreen look like? Can someone post a screenshot, preferably of the rotary lockscreen? Thanks.

The emergency calls only is a UD bug as I'm sure you already know.

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
New update links are up with all reported bugs fixed!! dancedroid

removement

Reaction score
New update links are up with all reported bugs fixed!! dancedroid

Thank you much! You rock, downloading now, will let you know how it goes.

UPDATE: All looks good, thanks especially for the headset icon, keep up the great work. This is actually the first theme I have flashed over UD. I have been using UD for a long time and always liked the stock theme.

Sent from outer space.

Last edited:
OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Downloading the Nexus S system dump now, we'll see what more Gingerbread goodness I can pull out of it!

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Heading to the repo for some Gingerbread source code so there probably won't be any updates to this theme for a bit, I'll be a bit busy compiling a nice little from source stock gingerbread! :)

lurch81

Reaction score
Heading to the repo for some Gingerbread source code so there probably won't be any updates to this theme for a bit, I'll be a bit busy compiling a nice little from source stock gingerbread! :)

Awesome I can't wait to try a stock gb rom

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
is their a fix for the white text in the pull down notification page??

All text colors for the notification pulldown are in /settings/Ultimate Settings/User Interface/Notifications colors you can set them to any color you wish

Hope that fixes things for you, otherwise I will need more specifics on the issues you are having.

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Awesome I can't wait to try a stock gb rom

I'm a bit surprised someone hasn't released one yet! I'm at 75% downloading the source code. Can't wait!!

UPDATE: Ugh! Connection reset by peer at 76%! Guess there's too much action on the repo right now! Time to start over. This is going to be a long night!!

Last edited: