[THEME] Gingerbread CM6.1

jerroedr

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I don't wish to spend an hour reading through 13 pages, if its such a common problem it should added to the OP

It is...labled "Read Me"

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Maybe you should un-bold the Read Me, with all the other text, I skipped right over without seeing it if it was there an hour ago when I first tried it.

"READ ME: Make sure you have enough space in your /system/app partition before installing themes on CM6.1. If you install and it doesnt take, it means you ran out of space. Delete any htc .apks and market apps first! If you try installing this after a fresh install of CM6.1 it will not work."

EDIT: So does anyone know how to install twitter when the market says it's missing a shared library? Turns out removing apps that are in the Market doesn't always work out so well...

EDIT2: Had to reflash gapps to get twitter to install and stop voice actions from force closing

way to be a doucher newbanks. dont get upset with others cuz your too ignorant to read something titled read me in the instructions

Last edited:

Glueeater

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I don't wish to spend an hour reading through 13 pages, if its such a common problem it should added to the OP

It is...labled "Read Me"

Maybe you should un-bold the Read Me, with all the other text, I skipped right over without seeing it if it was there an hour ago when I first tried it.

Applaud this man.

And again because he's entitled to not read a forum.

Daft-H

Reaction score
just to clarify, i dont mean its gray as in i have no wifi signal, i mean its gray like the stock vanilla android wifi indicator

I FINALLY figured out what the problem was. The icon for 1 bar signal was never themed, it got missed. I fixed the problem and re-up'd the file. If you re-download the theme and reapply it should be good.

thanks, benny. sorry for all the trouble, but once again thank you dancedroid

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
just to clarify, i dont mean its gray as in i have no wifi signal, i mean its gray like the stock vanilla android wifi indicator

I FINALLY figured out what the problem was. The icon for 1 bar signal was never themed, it got missed. I fixed the problem and re-up'd the file. If you re-download the theme and reapply it should be good.

thanks, benny. sorry for all the trouble, but once again thank you dancedroid

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I never have one bar of wi-fi signal so I never would have known about it.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Never like themes with dark notification bars, but this theme is super clean, and the enhanced version is insane! Well done.

murflee33

Reaction score
Rom manager is telling me that the .zip file for the enhanced version is bad. Is it something I did or is it really just bad?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Anyone want to test the Enhanced version?

Here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8043044/Gingerbread - CM6-1.1ENHANCED12132010.zip

If positive feedback, I'm sure the OP will add it to the OP:)

what is the difference in this one...is it just enhanced enhanced? like what is new?

The older one was based off of 12/09/2010 theme release. I noticed that the OP updated to 12/12/2010, So I updated the update with a little animation enhancements. Nothing crazy.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Anyone want to test the Enhanced version?

Here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8043044/Gingerbread - CM6-1.1ENHANCED12132010.zip

If positive feedback, I'm sure the OP will add it to the OP:)

what is the difference in this one...is it just enhanced enhanced? like what is new?

The older one was based off of 12/09/2010 theme release. I noticed that the OP updated to 12/12/2010, So I updated the update with a little animation enhancements. Nothing crazy.

The 12/12 update was a fix for the Wi-fi signal icon. I updated both versions.

illmatic636

Reaction score

The 12/12 update was a fix for the Wi-fi signal icon. I updated both versions.

The animation in this one is a little different. If you want to use it, cool. If not, I'll leave it for those that may. Feel free to remove if you'd like to. Thanks for the update.