[Theme] CM Nightly Bulid 191 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so whats this stuff about the framework? that like latin to me...

The first link I posted for some people when they flashed it only the icons were themed. The framework is the stuff like the battery, the menu that pops up when you push the menu button on the bottom of the phone, the menu when you push the power button, all that is framework.

And for some the first link did not fully theme their phone. So that's what the second link was for.

The third link is the full ROM just themed and not an update.

jerroedr

Reaction score

The first link I posted for some people when they flashed it only the icons were themed. The framework is the stuff like the battey, the menu that pops up when you push the menu button on the bottom of the phone, the menu when you push the power button, all that is framework.

And for some the first link did not fully theme their phone. So that's what the second link was for.

so if my menus are themed then theres no need to do anything? side note... the 1st and 3rd link i can dl, but the one im after, the 2nd, wont get past "your download is starting"

captdroid

Reaction score

The first link I posted for some people when they flashed it only the icons were themed. The framework is the stuff like the battey, the menu that pops up when you push the menu button on the bottom of the phone, the menu when you push the power button, all that is framework.

so if my menus are themed then theres no need to do anything? side note... the 1st and 3rd link i can dl, but the one im after, the 2nd, wont get past "your download is starting"

That's correct no need to do anything.

I told you the download works for the second link. Something on your end the problem.

RonsHome

Reaction score
If your downloading from phone..goto settings and under user agent pick desktop and try to download again...should work

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
After all this the touch screen goes out on my Droid.....:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Just got off the phone with Verizon and they have refurbs in stock and my year is not quite up yet.....:):):)

Getting a refurb D1 tomorrow.....dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

jerroedr

Reaction score
im using my computer. i just dont get it. Ive rebooted. Ive tried different browsers, but for some reason the dl for the 2nd link wont ever start. Frustrating!

Can you change the color of the lockscreen sliders? three green ones are cool, but it doesnt really match with cm. If you cant no biggie. I dont know how this stuff works so whatever you do, thanks!

captdroid

Reaction score
After all this the touch screen goes out on my Droid.....:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Just got off the phone with Verizon and they have refurbs in stock and my year is not quite up yet.....:):):)

Sacrilege... lol Good to hear your getting a replacement quickly.

captdroid

Reaction score
Can you change the color of the lockscreen sliders? three green ones are cool, but it doesnt really match with cm. If you cant no biggie. I dont know how this stuff works so whatever you do, thanks!

It's NexTheme colors not a Cyan color scheme...

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sacrilege... lol Good to hear your getting a replacement quickly.

Just got home...time to RSD Lite back to stock....

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Reaction score
Has any brave soul tried this on CM nightly 195 yet? I would, but it didn't seem to like my phone until it was released as a full rom.