[Theme] CM 6.1 RC5 NexTheme

TMYINC

Reaction score
First download and flash went good. I switch the CM theme to stock_black to compliment the NexTheme a little better. Looks good so far. I would like to see how it develops in the future. Hoping that it will be available for the final release when it is done. 2 things I am hoping for are a black dockbar/pagination dots and the wood looking NexTheme wallpaper. All in all I am happy with it. Has a lot of potential!

Yea it's being further ported... time will tell... :)

Good to know. Thanks guys for your awesome work. Flashed the new phone theme and Im luvin it! Was rockin this theme with one of the nightlies a bit back....#191 I think. Was hoping that it would be ported to other nightlies or RC's. Keep em comin! dancedroid

thed0cb

Reaction score
For some reason, I cant not get this flashed. Ive cleared cache. Tried automatically through Rom Manager and manually through Clockwork.

Saying that the file is bad, cannot open zip file.

Am I doing something wrong?

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
For some reason, I cant not get this flashed. Ive cleared cache. Tried automatically through Rom Manager and manually through Clockwork.

Saying that the file is bad, cannot open zip file.

Am I doing something wrong?

New download posted... try again.

thed0cb

Reaction score
Thanks Capt.

New zip works as in installing. But odd thing, once booted... no changes.

Again I have cleared cache in rom manager tried to install from there by chose install zip from SD. Nothing.

I was though able to install the phone.zip. haha.

I love the theme, I normally run UD 2.1 With NexTheme... But I am wanting to go back to CyanRC5!

I even have this theme running on my friends Fascinate.

Any Ideas.

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
Thanks Capt.

New zip works as in installing. But odd thing, once booted... no changes.

Again I have cleared cache in rom manager tried to install from there by chose install zip from SD. Nothing.

I was though able to install the phone.zip. haha.

I love the theme, I normally run UD 2.1 With NexTheme... But I am wanting to go back to CyanRC5!

I even have this theme running on my friends Fascinate.

Any Ideas.

How much space is left in your /system partition /system/app ? Poster in the Cyanogenmod forum had the same problem and realized there was hardly any space left in that partition.

thed0cb

Reaction score
Now I am just frustrated. I cannot for the life of me delete this files. Tried ADB, Term Explorer and Astro.

Looks like im going back to UD :(

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
Now I am just frustrated. I cannot for the life of me delete this files. Tried ADB, Term Explorer and Astro.

That's no reason to change ROMS! Not only that but it's quite possible you will run into space issues in /system/app with UD (at least that's what one theme maker over there mentioned). UD's base and abundance of options are from CM development :)

Root explorer is the easiest and works. Using terminal type:

su
mount -o remount,rw /system
rm /system/app/CMWallpapers.apk
mount -o remount,ro /system
reboot

type exactly as shown.

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

UD's base and abundance of options are from CM development :)

So true. BD says "built from source", but what he should say is "built from CM source".

Yes as most other ROMS are built from CM base. Sapphire is actually built from it's own device source base last I checked. The Sapphire developer cvpcs with the help of CM / Koush created his own base. Explained here for those who are interested: http://sapphire.ccroms.net/wiki/

But anyway this is getting off topic... back to regular programming :)