(Theme) NexTheme for CM 6.1 RC4

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What's really odd is I am able to push the themed framework-res.apk to the phone with adb with no issue at all. It's just not seeing it in the update zip.

I can post a fully themed nandroid of 191 but I just can't get the update zip to work on the framework-res.apk...

If anyone want's that I will upload it...just let me know unless someone else is able to make the update zip.

If so I can provide all the themed apps and framework

Sure upload the update.zip you have and I will try and extract and create another one that hopefully works.

I just PM'ed you the link to the update zip.

If anyone else wants below is a zip with a nandroid of CM Nightly 191 fully themed with NexTheme. All you do to load it is open the zip file take the whole folder and put in the following folder on your sdcard...clockworkmod > backup then open ROM Manager and restore. You will lose all your setting as this is a fresh install, no changes but the theme have been made.

NexTheme_Nightly_191.rar

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Seems to have a lot less problems than rc4 such as the 3d app droor issue as well as many others... I can't imagine im the only one who thinks this... does rc4 have any new features that aren't in rc3?

captdroid

Reaction score
Seems to have a lot less problems than rc4 such as the 3d app droor issue as well as many others... I can't imagine im the only one who thinks this... does rc4 have any new features that aren't in rc3?

Latest nightly builds from what I have read including build 191 which I am running now have a lot less problems as either RC3 or RC4

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I loaded up 191 only to have the same issues that I had in rc4. Needless to say that I restored my rc3 backup and probably won't change until the official 6.1 comes out.