[Theme] UD 2.1 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just installed the phone.zip and i keep getting No Service....am i doing something wrong??

I'm not sure what's going on with that as I flashed the phone zips maybe 10 times each when I was testing them.

If anyone else has flashed either phone zip can you please let me know how they are working???

Thanks

captdroid

Reaction score
I just installed the phone.zip and i keep getting No Service....am i doing something wrong??

I'm not sure what's going on with that as I flashed the phone zips maybe 10 times each when I was testing them.

If anyone else has flashed either phone zip can you please let me know how they are working???

Thanks

Both worked great :D BTW I did a consolidated of phone pics and posted in the CM RC5 NexTheme thread.

Last edited:
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks

Both worked great :D

Thanks captdroid, if you want you can post the second one in your thread.

Edit: I like the second one better myself

captdroid

Reaction score

Thanks

Already did bud... you might want to grab the consolidated phone pic images from the CM thread :)

captdroid

Reaction score

Thanks

Edit: I like the second one better myself

Ya me to... second phone half color is my preference.

tee00max

Reaction score
Yeah I just tried to load the phone.zip through rom manager and it still did the no service...idk what's up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

captdroid

Reaction score
Yeah I just tried to load the phone.zip through rom manager and it still did the no service...idk what's up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Maybe try clearing 'cache' and 'dalvik cache' ?

MdicnMan

Reaction score
In call / Incoming Call Screen

Ok, so I am still trying to get the hang of doing this stuff myself, but in the mean time.......

I would love it if we could have the "In Call" adn "Incoming Call" screens have a transparent or at least solid background instead of the current textured one.

Otherwise... OUTSTANDING!!

John

captdroid

Reaction score
Ok, so I am still trying to get the hang of doing this stuff myself, but in the mean time.......

I would love it if we could have the "In Call" adn "Incoming Call" screens have a transparent or at least solid background instead of the current textured one.

John

You can open up the phone.apk using for example zzip program and change out the following .png files which are the different color background images:

bg_in_call_gradient_bluetooth.9.png
bg_in_call_gradient_connected.9.png
bg_in_call_gradient_ended.9.png
bg_in_call_gradient_on_hold.9.png
bg_in_call_gradient_unidentified.9.png

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

John

Thank you very much:):):)

That's an easy request. Which dialer there are 3 of them. The one that comes in the full theme one I call full color and the last (and my favorite half color). Let me know which one and give me about an hour and I can pm you a link.

But just so you know the texture is from the original theme.

captdroid

Reaction score

John

That's an easy request. Which dialer there are 3 of them. The one that comes in the full theme one I call full color and the last (and my favorite half color). Let me know which one and give me about an hour and I can pm you a link.

lol.. there you are :)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

John

lol.. there you are :)

Yeap, I'm here...just in the middle of dinner...:)

MdicnMan

Reaction score

John

I am using the one from the original Update.zip, however, now that I look at the one in post 45, I rather like the half color too. So, the half color it is.

I guess I didn't remember the original background. i have been running UD for so long I am used to his version.

Thanks!

John

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

John

I am using the one from the original Update.zip, however, now that I look at the one in post 45, I rather like the half color too. So, the half color it is.

I guess I didn't remember the original background. i have been running UD for so long I am used to his version.

Thanks!

John

Ok give me half maybe an hour and I will pm you a link.