[Theme] UD 2.1 NexTheme

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is NexTheme ported for UD 2.1

Just so everyone knows this is only my second port so make a backup first. I take no credit for it, only porting it. All credit goes to Manup456 for the original Nextheme.

MediaFire
UD_2.1_NexTheme.zip

Mirror
UD_2.1_NexTheme.zip - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

^^^^New link added 11/27 11:27AM est ^^^^
The above link I should have ALL the graphical errors corrected and now the dialer is NexThemed as well!!! Enjoy all.....

Now includes themed Google search widget and some added little themed extra's :):):) see the last two screenshots below, the setting icon now matches the app icon. I have done this with other images throughout the theme so it is a little more finished.

Installs just like any other update zip.

Update Below.....

Dialer Updates.....

I have made some changes to the NexTheme dialer you can see the pictures below. The 3rd picture is what comes with the main theme zip above. The 4th picture is the link below named Phone.zip and the 5th picture is the bottom link named Phone_Half_Color.zip

Below 2 links are for an update zip that only replaces the dialer and contacts.

Phone.zip <-----This is for ONLY the dialer in post #43

I was asked if I could made the dialers Phone, Call log, Contacts, and Favorites buttons at the top stock unless selected (less colorful), so I did. You can see in the last picture below.

Phone_Half_Color.zip <-----This is for ONLY the dialer in post #45

Last edited:

Vendetta

Reaction score
Awesome theme! I've been waiting for this since 2.1 launched! I've found 2 minor flaws in the theme though:

1. When the keyboard is out the lockscreen switches from the Nexthemed lockscreen icons to stock UD icons. This happens in both the stock and rotary lockscreens.

2. When you alt-lock and press space on the hardware keyboard to access extra symbols they appear as white text on white buttons.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome theme! I've been waiting for this since 2.1 launched! I've found 2 minor flaws in the theme though:

1. When the keyboard is out the lockscreen switches from the Nexthemed lockscreen icons to stock UD icons. This happens in both the stock and rotary lockscreens.

2. When you alt-lock and press space on the hardware keyboard to access extra symbols they appear as white text on white buttons.

Wow you really went through it...lol

1. The lockscreen is fixed in both stock and rotary. See link below, I have also updated the OP.
UD_2.1_NexThemeLockScreenFix.zip

2. I don't use the hardware keyboard (except power and X) and have never ever see those extra symbols before...lol. So that is going to take a little trial and error for me to fix...

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

1. Fixed

2. Sorry, I've been messing with it for about 2 hours now with no luck.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Both minor flaws have been corrected and a new link added to the OP :):):)

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Well done sir. I know alot of guys wanted to keep this theme going.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thank you very much, I am planing on adding to this to make it an even more complete theme.

You know it's the little things.

ZBoater

Reaction score
Droid 1 + UD 2.1 + Nextheme = Phone Perfection.

Thanks!

Vendetta

Reaction score

Thank you very much, I am planing on adding to this to make it an even more complete theme.

You know it's the little things.

Sweet! Now all we need is the Nextheme dialer and this theme will be perfect.

On another note, I noticed that the vibrate icon on the keyboard out lockscreen was still the default UD text instead of the vibrating phone icon. However, this was on the build before the latest update before the white text on white buttons fix. Is this fixed now? I haven't tried the latest, greatest version yet.

BTW I've tried many ports of nextheme in my time and yours is one of the best. Keep it up! :)